Fucoff BC naysayers!!

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCat View Post
    Fucoff BC naysayers!!
    Yah!!!

F them

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCat View Post
    Fucoff BC naysayers!!
    Ha, ha; mookie is a bu naysayer, but I am sure that his congrats are sincere, as are mine. As an UNH fan, I will be diasalpointed if another HEA gets a NC before we do, but will root for the Minutewagon nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Ha, ha; mookie is a bu naysayer, but I am sure that his congrats are sincere, as are mine. As an UNH fan, I will be diasalpointed if another HEA gets a NC before we do, but will root for the Minutewagon nevertheless.
    Wow, great and entertaining game tonight. That big league stuff. Go win it all, please! Go hockey east!

Having said this, next year lose to Maine.

Providence has one already, and my team is not getting one this yr.. so UMass Minutemen all the way. All the best, go Hockey East! Go N(U)Mass !

Quote Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
    Providence has one already, and my team is not getting one this yr.. so UMass Minutemen all the way. All the best, go Hockey East! Go N(U)Mass !
    Said with great heart inside.

We need HE to have a showing to make folks remember what kind of league we have. Go Providence go!

Re: UMass is NewMass

How the hell did UMass lose to BC and give up 32 shots? Watching them this weekend their opponents can't even get a shot on net.

It would be funny if UMass takes one home before UML

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Denver is getting dusted. Head coach looks to me he has no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackI View Post
    Denver is getting dusted. Head coach looks to me he has no idea.
    Go Umass, you got a great in on finals!

If they play like they did this weekend they'll be tough to beat.

Congrats. Denver is a tough matchup. Keep flying up and down the ice and you'll be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by chickod View Post
    Congrats. Denver is a tough matchup. Keep flying up and down the ice and you'll be OK.
    Claim it...

https://youtu.be/MjwttGizNEs

Doggie Out! Afuera!

Impressive. Massively, massively impressive. Keep it up fellas.
    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
    BC - 12
    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Yah!!!

F them
    Ya! F Ďem!! UMass, total domination and it was delicious to watch !!

I'm torn because there are a great deal of detestable UMass fans but Greg Carvel is legit and his team plays the game like it should be played. Fast, aggressive, relentless.

Also the Makar story is underplayed. Not him the player, but the story. Committed to John Micheletto! Given his tenure as coach it is unbelievable that Makar stayed with UMass and then still stayed with UMass during a coaching change before he arrived. Comes back for a 2nd year when most didn't think he would. The interview with his dad was great yesterday. Big fan of Makar, seems very well grounded and comes from a good family. Still sucks when you see guys leave after two years but this is an exception. He has been a tremendous "asset" and feather in the cap of the college route.

I'm torn because there are a great deal of detestable UMass fans but Greg Carvel is legit and his team plays the game like it should be played. Fast, aggressive, relentless.

Also the Makar story is underplayed. Not him the player, but the story. Committed to John Micheletto! Given his tenure as coach it is unbelievable that Makar stayed with UMass and then still stayed with UMass during a coaching change before he arrived. Comes back for a 2nd year when most didn't think he would. The interview with his dad was great yesterday. Big fan of Makar, seems very well grounded and comes from a good family. Still sucks when you see guys leave after two years but this is an exception. He has been a tremendous "asset" and feather in the cap of the college route.
    To add to this, he turned down an invite to the Canadian Olympic team last season because he didnít want to miss additional Umass games after having already played in the WJC. Umass didnít have as good of season last year and he still put his team ahead of that opportunity. Says a lot about this kid.
    Last edited by Middle Street; 03-31-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    To add to this, he turned down an invite to the Canadian Olympic team last season because he didnít want to miss additional Umass games after having already played in the WJC. Umass didnít have as good of season last year and he still put his team ahead of that opportunity. Says a lot about this kid.
    A few of us were saying at the end of last year that UMass was a team to reckon with and would be a tough out with the young talent they had. They sure played up to that and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by chickod View Post
    Totally underrated is the fact that UMass will be the home team against Denver as the higher seed. Getting the chance to get the line matchups they want gives Carvel a great advantage. Only Minnesota Duluth is still left that can be the home team over UMass should they both reach the championship game. Providence or Cornell cannot be the home team in any FF game and Quinnipiac only can if they play Denver in the championship.

Hope you guys go all the way. That was a very impressive weekend. We didn't stand a chance against you on Friday. You came, you saw, you conquered.

I met Greg Carvel when he was doing some scouting (I think Anaheim but I could be mistaken) and we watched Harvard play SLU. The way he breaks down a game, strengths/weaknesses is like getting an education in Hockey 101. The fact that he walked away from his alma mater and took over a floundering program and has brought it to the Frozen Four in three years is immense. The pros will be looking at him very soon as a candidate for some opening.

Quote Originally Posted by jaamz View Post
    Will this loss put an end to that one clown who keeps giving UMass a first place vote in the rankings?lol
    This post aged well.

Thread Information