UMass is NewMass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronRange View Post
    Its a couple weeks away, and depends how we (QU) does with Princeton. Yet just remember, we're just a bunch of young kids trying to figure it out. So be kind....
    The players are college kids and amateur athletes and I enjoy watching them. I don’t boo the players. However, the fact Rand didn’t want to be here in 2012 means that I personally will loudly boo him from my seat a few rows behind the visitors’ bench at every opportunity I get.
    #NewMass

Comment

Re: UMass is NewMass

Originally posted by LTsatch
      Yale is coming in Saturday and playing pretty well. Would love to see the game but prior commitments will keep me away. Other fans from the Yale hockey FB page were wondering how large of a crowd might be expected? Walk up tickets would not be an issue on game night, correct?
      Ummm, you mean Tuesday 12/11? If so midweek game shouldn't be a ticket issue.

Comment

I've been to Mullins dozens of times. That used to feel like an auto-win for my team... Not anymore!

Good to see UMass and PC carrying the banner for HE. Nobody else will.

Comment

Originally posted by meff View Post
          Ummm, you mean Tuesday 12/11? If so midweek game shouldn't be a ticket issue.
          Stand corrected, somehow thought it was this weekend. Actually a good thing as I can make the it there for 12/11. Thanks for the reply.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
            I've been to Mullins dozens of times. That used to feel like an auto-win for my team... Not anymore!

Good to see UMass and PC carrying the banner for HE. Nobody else will.
            Northeastern. Kinda sorta.
            It's one thing to see BC and BU struggling, but what is going in at Lowell?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              I missed you guys. So much.
              I missed you too!
              www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

Mullins Center holds 8000+, it's the biggest arena in Hockey East. We'll be making the trip (weather permitting) but buying tickets there. There are lots of tickets to be had on Ticketmaster, getting in shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by terrier1976 View Post
                  Mullins Center holds 8000+, it's the biggest arena in Hockey East. We'll be making the trip (weather permitting) but buying tickets there. There are lots of tickets to be had on Ticketmaster, getting in shouldn't be a problem.
                  It's probably a little short of 8,000 now with one endzone used for the Commonwealth Club. Depending on how far the game is out and if students are around some games may get tight. Do not assume that Mullins will be an easy ticket going forward.

Comment

Number 1 in USCHO. Number 2 in USA Today. Most importantly, still number 1 in the pairwise.
                    #NewMass

Comment

#1 in poll and #1 in pairwise where it matters (and devoid of bias)—congrats
                      I wanna go fast!

Comment

I cried a happy tear today.
                        www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
                          #1 in poll and #1 in pairwise where it matters (and devoid of bias)—congrats
                          Also #1 in RPI and Krach

Comment

Originally posted by msprice View Post
                            Also #1 in RPI and Krach
                            Congratulations especially to the UMass fans that have been rooting and cheering for years!!! Well done UMass. Enjoy it and hold on to #1 as long as you can. Hopefully the Friars will give you a better test in February but until then wishing your team and you fans a fun ride!

Comment

Originally posted by winger View Post
                              I cried a happy tear today.
                              Keep your pants on!
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Winger, Meff... Is it safe for all of us old USCHO UMass posters to come back out? All it took was a decade and team that is playing well.
                                Go Umass!!

Comment

Working...
                                X