Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    It's so weird to see the NRA so balls to the wall hellbent on not giving a sh**. You would think they would want to promote mental health initiatives in the name of gun safety.

You would think promoting firearms as safe outdoor leisure (trap/target) or for recreational use (hunting) for healthy, responsible Americans would be their mission to increase membership and awareness.

Not coked-out bleating "(((Their))) comin' fer yer GUNZ!"
    The NRA only cares about the gun manufacturers. We have transferred our militarization of the police to the militarization of the public. All for money.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

13 people shot and killed and all the new Senator can think of is the 2nd Amendment.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

not particularly bad

It's so weird to see the NRA so balls to the wall hellbent on not giving a sh**. You would think they would want to promote mental health initiatives in the name of gun safety.

You would think promoting firearms as safe outdoor leisure (trap/target) or for recreational use (hunting) for healthy, responsible Americans would be their mission to increase membership and awareness.

Not coked-out bleating "(((Their))) comin' fer yer GUNZ!"
    Fear mongering sells. Scare people into thinking they won't be able to get guns, and then they will start stockpiling them. I'm still disgusted with a friend I haven't been able to talk sense into, that is a one issue voter (guns), and believes the democrats will take her guns.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

13 people shot and killed and all the new Senator can think of is the 2nd Amendment.
    Repulsive...and yet, not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If we, as a society, had all the mental/good attitude/responsibility of a good gun owner, then C&C wouldn't matter, because we'd have nothing to worry about. There's the rub.
    Link?

1) Even if there was perfect training, the presence of guns can still kill others. Ask Chris Kyle, the American Sniper, who was shot and killed at a gun range. 2) 100% perfect training is an impossibility...so you're talking fiction.
    Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    Fear mongering sells. Scare people into thinking they won't be able to get guns, and then they will start stockpiling them. I'm still disgusted with a friend I haven't been able to talk sense into, that is a one issue voter (guns), and believes the democrats will take her guns.
    I think society has to start to make fear 'unfashionable' by turning falling for fear to appear pathetic.
    Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    I think society has to start to make fear 'unfashionable' by turning falling for fear to appear pathetic.
    Every time we try that (basket of deplorables, etc.) the snowflakes start crying.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Speaking of fear, what happened to the caravan? Haven't heard much about them since Tuesday. Are we not worried about it anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by dave122793 View Post
    Speaking of fear, what happened to the caravan? Haven't heard much about them since Tuesday. Are we not worried about it anymore?
    Sure are. We're changing Amnesty Law on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by dave122793 View Post
    Advanced stealth technology.
    Go Gophers!

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    *snip*

Perfectly in the pocket of the NRA right there. Like I said, you can't argue with these imbeciles. They will just talk right past you.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

wubba lubba dub dub

(Sorry if this is a repost.) The Thousand Oaks shooter posted this, allegedly, just before shooting up the bar.
    Authorities have identified a Facebook post believed to have been made by the shooter around the time of the attack, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the ongoing investigation.

In it, the writer says: "I hope people call me insane... (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."

When CNN read the post to a friend of Long's, who did not want to be publicly identified, the friend said, "That does not sound like Ian to me at all. I don't know what was going through his head when he wrote this. It must have been terrible."
    Thoughts and prayers.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    (Sorry if this is a repost.) The Thousand Oaks shooter posted this, allegedly, just before shooting up the bar.

Thoughts and prayers.
    Wow. I'm guessing that between the guy being an ex marine - and him mocking politicians for doing nothing - that this will be put on ignore by Trump/GOP/NRA/Gun Supporters.
    Go Gophers!

He'll be labeled a deranged lib by the end of the day.

In other news, the NRA is now taking their fight against doctors who probe into their patients' gun ownership/use to social media.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post

Thoughts and prayers.
    Did he not have a documented history of mental illness?

Loser Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Why do you pretend to care?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Completely missed the point. He's mocking US leaders, only offering thoughts and prayers in answer to any gun violence. And that's coming from a man who was diagnosed with PTSD and whose mother is on the record as saying she feared for others with regards to what her son might do. America's gun laws are clearly inadequate.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Sshh. He wants universal health care remember? One of the republicans he loves is sure to get that going soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Apparently I missed this last night:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

wubba lubba dub dub

Apparently I missed this last night:

"...The largest death toll from an attack in the last 12 days."

Let that line sink in with you for a moment.
    Last edited by St. Clown; 11-09-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Thread Information