This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

While the new bipartisan and in many ways positive bill may seem surprising - why would the GOP support a bill that actually is a positive?

That's because the bill has a pro gun rider. NRA party just got its wish and much lighter sentencing on crimes involving guns.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      While the new bipartisan and in many ways positive bill may seem surprising - why would the GOP support a bill that actually is a positive?

That's because the bill has a pro gun rider. NRA party just got its wish and much lighter sentencing on crimes involving guns.
      Figures. Did not know that.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

if you morons knew how to use Google you might have discovered that no major manufacturer makes bump stocks, it's a novelty item

Two years ago I was in a campground in the Superior Nat'l forest where a guy had one. I'm not sure how big his magazine was (my guess is at least 2 dozen, likely 3 dozen or more) but he went thru it in no time and mostly missed the target he was shooting at. I can see why the nut job in Vegas used one, with a big target like that you are bound to hit something, but against one or two people, especially if they are armed it would be a poor choice.

Comment

So in other words... It's designed to kill a large amount of people in compacted area.
          No **** sherlock.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            So in other words... It's designed to kill a large amount of people in compacted area.
            exactly
            Trump is Making America Great Again
            why didn't Obama Sin Laden eliminate them?

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
              exactly
              Trump is Making America Great Again
              why didn't Obama Sin Laden eliminate them?
              You are mentally ill...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You are mentally ill...
                Ignore is a wonderful option. now if only there was a was a way to make the quote option disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Ignore is a wonderful option. now if only there was a was a way to make the quote option disappear.
                  Thats why ignore is useless...
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Thats why ignore is useless...
                    It is great fun on FB. I have a friend who has a few real wack jobs (many of whom he has since banninated). You can't see the person's posts but the folks responding look like Don Quixote going at windmills

edit- speeling

Comment

Another example of why people carry: https://www.boston.com/sports/colleg...b-him-teammate
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Another example of why people carry: https://www.boston.com/sports/colleg...b-him-teammate
                        Didn't click on the link. Why bother? Normal people, living in normal societies, do not need to pack a weapon to get along. Telling people they should carry a weapon, like it is a normal thing, is foolish and a sad commentary on why we are not the greatest country on earth when it comes to social issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          "Selling an electronic device"

Yeah, right.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            For every example you show of someone who killed someone in a robbery (which doesn't carry a death sentence)...I will show you someone who carries and illegally kills - and the conceal carriers victim will be a police officer. That's because gun carriers kill far more innocents than criminals. Looks your already behind:

Two Florida Law Enforcement Officers Among Latest Victims of Concealed Carry Killers

Two Florida law enforcement officers are among the latest murder victims reportedly killed by a concealed carry permit holder according to the most recent update to the Violence Policy Center’s (VPC) ongoing Concealed Carry Killers (concealedcarrykillers.org) project, an online resource that provides examples of non-self defense killings involving private citizens with permits to carry concealed handguns in public. Concealed handgun permit holder Everett Miller, 45, allegedly shot and killed Kissimmee Police Officer Matthew Baxter, 27, and Sgt. Sam Howard, 36, following a scuffle. He was later convicted.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Louis ck weighs in on Parkland survivors.

“You’re not interesting. Because you went to a high school where kids got shot? Why does that mean I have to listen to you? Why does that make you interesting? You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way, and now I’ve got to listen to you talking?”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Louis ck weighs in on Parkland survivors.

“You’re not interesting. Because you went to a high school where kids got shot? Why does that mean I have to listen to you? Why does that make you interesting? You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way, and now I’ve got to listen to you talking?”
                                Yes. You do have to listen to them. Just like we have to listen to your whining just because you said something in massively poor taste.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X