X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
    I have been a motorcycle rider since I was 11 and bike rider since 4, I rarely wear a helmet. When I crashed while mountain biking and broke my Aaron Rodgers bone and went to the doctor he asked me if I wore a helmet and when I said no he started lecturing me on the importance of wearing a helmet.
    I asked him how wearing a helmet would have prevented a broken collar bone. He gave me a stupid look. I told him I'm paying you to attend to my broken bone, not how to ride a bike. The nurse smiled.
    A similar thing happened when I crashed on my motorcycle and had a case of road rash. Again I asked him how a helmet would have prevented the road rash on my arms and legs. No answer.

Do the job you are paid to do and like Clint Eastwood said: "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one". Just because you are a doctor doesn't make your opinion more important.
    You need more lessons in riding vehicles with less than 3 wheels, given that you've had all these doctor visits, and probably more that you've not divulged. Or you're a Glass Joe.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      When you're drooling all over yourself after a traumatic brain injury, guess who ends up paying for your care the rest of your vegetable life?
      Just like the intravenous drug user who gets Hep C…
      Just like the couch potato that stuffs his face full o’ crap and gets diabetes’…
      Just like the skank who gets HIV…
      Just like the drunk who gets in a car accident and is a veggie for life…
      Just like the bassturd kid born to the teenage mom…
      Just like the hop head who becomes a schizo…
      just like the alcoholic who gets liver disease...
      Thanks to the Democraps, you do

Comment

Just like the couch potato that stuffs his face full o’ crap and gets diabetes’…
        Call 911 immediately. You appear to be suffering from a stroke.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Are you seriously drunk at 7 AM?
          shouldn't you be in the Gopher thread discussing how the '80 Olympic team won the Gold medal with a buncha Minnasotans?

Comment

shouldn't you be in the Gopher thread discussing how the '80 Olympic team won the Gold medal with a buncha Minnasotans?
            Shouldn't you be able to spell the name of the state in which you've claimed to live?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Call 911 immediately. You appear to be suffering from a stroke.
              Or, he pointing out people who need to take responsibly for their current condition.

Don't wear a seat belt and crash into the trauma ward? Don't expect the insurance to pay up.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Or, he pointing out people who need to take responsibly for their current condition.

Don't wear a seat belt and crash into the trauma ward? Don't expect the insurance to pay up.
                Ya I’m not gonna pay for skanks who get HIV!!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

That's not how the system works or is set up and you know that.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    exactly, our system of government has evolved into a system where everyone tries to get everyone else to buy them things and you pay my bills

IOW, nobody wants to be held responsible for their actions.
                    The only mass shooting I can recall from my youth is the guy that went nuts in Texas, went up to the top of a tower and starting shooting people.
                    Today it is normal.
                    Boohahah, my classmates made fun of me because my mom raised a mama's boy and my dad took off with the babysitter.
                    back then the sickos shot themselves in the head, today they they blame the world for their problems and the lefties enable behavior that teaches people they don't have to be responsible for themselves and their actions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Insurance companies decide what they will and won't cover based on business decisions - not what's 'right'. They are in the business of risk...not morality.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Yeah, those suck too.

Aren't you Repubs all about personal responsibility? Yet, you're not responsible enough to wear a helmet. After multiple crashes, even. Apparently, even those aren't enough to learn you.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Says the man who repeatedly crashes his motorcycle, and yet still won't wear a helmet.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            So change the system.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                              exactly, our system of government has evolved into a system where everyone tries to get everyone else to buy them things and you pay my bills

The only mass shooting I can recall from my youth is the guy that went nuts in Texas, went up to the top of a tower and starting shooting people.
                              Today it is normal.
                              Boohahah, my classmates made fun of me because my mom raised a mama's boy and my dad took off with the babysitter.
                              back then the sickos shot themselves in the head, today they they blame the world for their problems and the lefties enable behavior that teaches people they don't have to be responsible for themselves and their actions
                              Do you live in Flint?
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Shouldn't you be able to spell the name of the state in which you've claimed to live?
                                Yeah, it’s pretty clear he’s not a gopher fan.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X