This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Why would hundreds of political media outlets carry a full story on that single statement? Because it was funny?
    Because its the media. Why is there any kind of uproar? Because the media contols it and most people are too stupid to think for themselves.

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Keep The Calendar At Zero

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
      I thought people from the holocaust were snowflakes
      I'm not going there.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        As a former civil rights attorney married to a public defender, never come to our home or you'll be triggered in less than 5 minutes by disabled and child molester jokes.
        I've heard it said that attorneys live on the bank account side of real life tragedy.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
          Whys it wrong? Because you say it is?
          He is too busy dodging bullets on 394 to have any legit opinion.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            As a former civil rights attorney married to a public defender, never come to our home or you'll be triggered in less than 5 minutes by disabled and child molester jokes.
            My girlfriend works with children with serious behavioral issues, many caused by sexual assault. I made a joke after penn state scored last night and their fans were cheering. I said that they must have seen another pedophile get off scot free. She was pretty ****ed.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              He is too busy dodging bullets on 394 to have any legit opinion.
              How come you can never defend any of your points of view?
              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                I guess people who don't like holocaust jokes are snowflakes.
                Unless they were in the Holocaust yes they are. We Jews tell them all the time.

Keep digging though...your white bourgeois guilt is showing snowflake.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Unless they were in the Holocaust yes they are.
                  You believe Jews who don't appreciate holocaust humor are snowflakes. OK...I will let that lie.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Unless they were in the Holocaust yes they are. We Jews tell them all the time.

Keep digging though...your white bourgeois guilt is showing snowflake.
                    One of the better ones I have heard, and this was from a survivor of the camps:
                    I want to be cremated. Yeah, I know that's against the Jewish religion, but that's what I want, so I can be scattered in the sea, just like my parents were in WWII.

Yep.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      The point is, the more off-limits a subject is, the funnier the joke has to be.
                      That's an excellent way of putting it. Mel Brooks said "if you're going to go there you had better hit."
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I thought people from the holocaust were snowflakes
                        Took me a second. Jesus, that's a deep cut. Very nice.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Took me a second. Jesus, that's a deep cut. Very nice.
                          Took me a couple minutes.

But agreed.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            That's an excellent way of putting it. Mel Brooks said "if you're going to go there you had better hit."
                            Yes, indeed. If one tells a joke like that...it has to make the audience laugh their butt off AND cringe. Not just the latter. The guilty "ohhhhhhh, dammmmmmm" sorta reaction.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It wasnt that funny because its not a finished joke. Comedians work clubs like the Cellar to workout their material. Stuff you see in specials is a finished project
                              I hope so because it was real amateurish. It's like something you'd hear on Rush or Michael Savage -- just stupid and mean.

It would fascinate me to see a documentary that followed a comic developing her set, from the scrawls on napkins all the way through the finished, polished show. I'd love to see the craft side of the profession.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                Yes, indeed. If one tells a joke like that...it has to make the audience laugh their butt off AND cringe. Not just the latter. The guilty "ohhhhhhh, dammmmmmm" sorta reaction.
                                I love "laugh and you're going to hell" jokes. I laugh. A lot.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X