Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Delete this.
    I guess he was tired of mookie being the resident misogynist

Comment

• Re: Business, Economics, and Tax Policy 8: Bezos Takes Over the World

The Brady's house

https://www.redfin.com/MA/Brookline/...home/168398249

Real Estate taxes only $152,000?? Mein Gott!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        How is Victoria’s Secret even a thing still
        Mookie went into VS in Hong Kong....first time in years.... to see about getting something for girl. It’s like fredrick’s of hollywood now!! W t heck
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I went there as a teen and then at some point in my 20s I realized you could find quality stuff that is comfortable elsewhere.
          Mookie prefers girls hang free.

And mookie wears no underwear, so outside of the necessary time, chicks are welcome to do the same.
          (Mookie’s s-I-l goes without. She doesn’t want to panty lines to show through.)

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Mookie prefers girls hang free.

And mookie wears no underwear, so outside of the necessary time, chicks are welcome to do the same.
            (Mookie’s s-I-l goes without. She doesn’t want to panty lines to show through.)
            Mookie for gawd's sake. TMI.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I guess he was tired of mookie being the resident misogynist
              He's actually getting worse than mookie. Most of the time, mookie just shares TMI.

Does Dr. Mrs. stay quiet Kep?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Does Dr. Mrs. stay quiet Kep?
                When Dr. Mrs. speaks she's saying things worth listening to.

Would that all men and women had such a partner.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  When Dr. Mrs. speaks she's saying things worth listening to.

Would that all men and women had such a partner.
                  Mookie prefers back and forth.... chatty banter. . Mookie also likes to take direction . Aim to please

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Mookie prefers back and forth.... chatty banter.
                    Why would you assume that's contradictory?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Why would you assume that's contradictory?
                      Projecting again.....

All mookie typed was what he prefers

Comment

Trump is calling for the Fed to weaken the dollar.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Trump is calling for the Fed to weaken the dollar.
                          It's good for exporters, bad for importers and consumers. Since we plebes are the consumers, of course he wants to weaken the USD.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Thanks Trump and Dunleavy!
                            The Environmental Protection Agency told staff scientists that it was no longer opposing a controversial Alaska mining project that could devastate one of the world's most valuable wild salmon fisheries just one day after President Trump met with Alaska's governor, CNN has learned.
                            The EPA publicly announced the reversal July 30, but EPA staff sources tell CNN that they were informed of the decision a month earlier, during a hastily arranged video conference after Trump's meeting with Gov. Mike Dunleavy. The governor, a supporter of the project, emerged from that meeting saying the president assured him that he's "doing everything he can to work with us on our mining concerns."
                            The news came as a "total shock" to some top EPA scientists who were planning to oppose the project on environmental grounds, according to sources. Those sources asked to remain anonymous for fear of retribution.
                            The copper-and-gold mine planned near Bristol Bay, Alaska, known as Pebble Mine, was blocked by the Obama administration's EPA after scientists found that the mine would cause "complete loss of" the bay's fish habitat.

EPA insiders tell CNN that the timing of the agency's internal announcement suggests Trump was personally involved in the decision.
                            Dunleavy met with Trump aboard Air Force One on June 26, as the President's plane was on the tarmac in Alaska. The President had stopped there on his way to the G20 summit in Japan.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Trump doesn't eat fish, so this should hardly be a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Jfc
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X