• Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics, and Tax Policy 8: Bezos Takes Over the World

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    What the hell is Freeze Peach?
    c.f. buttery mails
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      What the hell is Freeze Peach?

Does that just refer to the fact that those incels have been frozen out of getting peach?
      It's like limp biscuit. It's what Flaggy does with the others in the Proud Boys.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        It's like limp biscuit. It's what Flaggy does with the others in the Proud Boys.
        The proud boys must be the buttery males I’ve heard about.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          God, that's a horrifying mental image. Thanks.

Comment

Fossil Fuels rules all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3657752002/

**** the environment. Who cares about the BP Oil Spill and what it destroyed? No one.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sinclair buys Fox RSNs. Price is a modest $10.6 billion.

http://sbgi.net/pr-news/sinclair-bro...-10-6-billion/
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Chinese Social Credit Score, here we come. https://summit.news/2019/05/06/forge...ss-to-banking/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Chinese Social Credit Score, here we come. https://summit.news/2019/05/06/forge...ss-to-banking/
                  Chiinese Social Credit Score? Revoking access to banking? More likely big tech will stop your ability to buy and sell or even barter - only conservatives that is - meaning you won't be able to get food. And that's only when it starts to get bad as they are looking to hijack your shadow. Not good.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

"Big Tech" is the new "Deep State" for the neo-Nazi crowd, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I think it's the new "Banking." It's those funny-looking whites who don't agree with them so there must be something wrong with them (bankers were Jews, techies are atheists).
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I think it's the new "Banking." It's those funny-looking whites who don't agree with them so there must be something wrong with them (bankers were Jews, techies are atheists).
                        Ah yes, that's right. Zuckerberg is one of (((them))).

Comment

You need lots of nicknames for lots of different arenas when you are unable to hold your own in any of them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Big tech has a lot of problems but the solutions are all things the right claim to hate (nationalizing/regulating Facebook/youtube and other tech platforms as a commodity). One of those Charlottesville nazis actually called for that after getting banned which was funny and ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Big tech has a lot of problems but the solutions are all things the right claim to hate (nationalizing/regulating Facebook/youtube and other tech platforms as a commodity). One of those Charlottesville nazis actually called for that after getting banned which was funny and ironic.
                              Nazis have never had a problem with nationalizing things that would benefit them once they are in control.

Comment

Nazis have never had a problem with nationalizing things that would benefit them once they are in control.
                                Sure. Regulations are bad unless it's your Ox, then they're A-Ok.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X