X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics, and Tax Policy 8: Bezos Takes Over the World

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    No, at least not with soccer. My certification is through the USSF, same as any assignor I work through. HS and College is similar, HS I’m certified through the State Association and I work through an assignor who contracts with the schools.

Uber/Lyft/Doordash et al. all contract their drivers directly, they’re just abusing the contract worker method for their own profit.
    Not for much longer. The fourth largest economy in the world is about to require Uber, Lyft, et al to be called employees.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Not for much longer. The fourth largest economy in the world is about to require Uber, Lyft, et al to be called employees.
      Good.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I thought CA was 7th?

You know how we go to single payer nationalized health care? Mandate employers carry full health insurance for all employees working at least 1 hour a year. Health insurance will be abolished within a month.

Use greed to fight greed.
        Last edited by Kepler; 09-12-2019, 08:34 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I thought CA was 7th?

You know how we go to single payer nationalized health care? Mandate employers carry full health insurance for all employees working at least 1 hour a year. Health insurance will be abolished within a month.

Use greed to fight greed.
          Then we employees can get the money companies spend!!!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Oh, the puns you can make!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/internet-po...205608914.html
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I guess Jeff Bezos' divorce was just too much for him and his $125 billion net worth to bear.

https://www.businessinsider.com/whol...workers-2019-9

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I guess Jeff Bezos' divorce was just too much for him and his $125 billion net worth to bear.

was does a dog lick his balls?
                -because he can
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But.....but.......the big corporate tax cuts were gonna let companies give their employees better pay and benefits.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    But.....but.......the big corporate tax cuts were gonna let companies give their employees better pay and benefits.
                    It's my company and I'll treat my serfs employees the way I want to!!!
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      It's my company and I'll treat my serfs employees the way I want to!!!
                      So, your president's rationale for yuge, debt increasing tax cuts was bull****?

And yet, you still support him, after he blatantly lies to you. Over and over again.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

And yet, you still support him, after he blatantly lies to you. Over and over again.
                        You would think joe would experience major cognitive dissonance when he hears his party repeatedly sell trickle-down. Saved by the single issue approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Once again, grasshopper, you miss the sarcasm.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Once again, grasshopper, you miss the sarcasm.
                            I think he means that you seem to understand Reaganomics, trickle down, "fiscal conservatism," supply side, and "small gubmint" was always an obvious scam to steal trillions from the middle class and give it to the rich, just like we told you, and yet you still voted for it for forty years.

Why? Why did you do that?

That wasn't very smart.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 09-16-2019, 03:04 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I think he means that you seem to understand trickle down, supply side, and "small gubbmint" was always just an obvious scam to steal trillions from the middle class and give it to the rich, just like we told you, and yet you still voted for it.

Why? Why did you do that?

That wasn't very smart.
                              You know why. Abortion and Guns.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                You know why. Abortion and Guns.
                                joe doesn't give a sh-t about guns as far as I know.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X