This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics, and Tax Policy 8: Bezos Takes Over the World

Thanks, but I’m pretty sure that post would be disqualified since it’s a topic I actually know something about.

Also, I’m positive that it’s just an amusing coincidence and nothing whatsoever to do with ego that the author (a pilot) looks down on the pilots and says, “I would have done better,” while the aerospace engineer says the same about the designers....
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Holy crap
      https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...es-self-police

Top Comment:
      Getting trichinosis is a weird way to "own the libs". LOL.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Holy crap
        https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...es-self-police

Top Comment:
        Getting trichinosis is a weird way to "own the libs". LOL.
        Some rightwing Constitutional scholar talked about restoring the Slaughterhouse Cases and this is what Dump thought he meant.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well, if Google's computers become self aware, then we have Colossus of the info highway??

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news...tum-supremacy/
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Well, if Google's computers become self aware, then we have Colossus of the info highway??

Making the rich even richer will be its top priority, of course.

Comment

well, if google's computers become self aware, then we have colossus of the info highway??

but

T H E R E I S A N O T H E R S Y S T E M
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                but

**** you I'm not using Bing.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Joke's on you.
                  Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Wait, didn't Microsoft have a chatbot AI a few years back that turned horribly racist and genocidal in under 24 hours of going live?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Did you seriously just link to ask Jeeves?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        but

How many got that reference (and a good one, too!)?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

How many got that reference (and a good one, too!)?
                          I did (I think).

Comment

One of the world's largest, and oldest, travel agencies in England has shut down as of last night causing 21,000 employees to lose their jobs and stranding almost 600,000 travelers globally with no notice.

The UK Government is scrambling to get its residents home.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Thank you for this response. If there was an award for best Cafe post this would win it.
                              Not one from mookie discussing Asian areola?

Comment

Trump administration to small businesses, especially family farmers:

"Go fu** yourselves."

Sonny Perdue, President Donald Trump's agriculture secretary, said Tuesday during a stop in Wisconsin that he doesn't know if the family dairy farm can survive as the industry moves toward a factory farm model.

"In America, the big get bigger and the small go out," Perdue said after an appearance at the World Dairy Expo in Madison. "I don't think in America we, for any small business, we have a guaranteed income or guaranteed profitability."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X