Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Lawrence @ RPI 11/3/18 Do Not Forget to turn back the clock!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Lawrence @ RPI 11/3/18 Do Not Forget to turn back the clock!!

One! We want more!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!! LEPPANEN!!!

Comment

MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 15:00

Score:
      T RPI:
      T SLU:

Power Plays:
      RPI:
      SLU:

Comment

Not pretty but I'll take it.
        JPC '96

Comment

2-1

Comment

Its time to pull the goalie now.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

2-2
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              Gary Player

Comment

Re: 2-1

One! Two! We want more!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!! MARRELLO!!!

Comment

6'8" 235...isn't that pretty skinny fo

GOAL!!!!

(sorry to interrupt myself)
                  JPC '96

Comment

MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 20:00

Score:
                    T RPI:
                    T SLU:

Power Plays:
                    RPI:
                    SLU:

Comment

Surprised that any assists were credited on Marrello's goal.

Looked to me as though an SLU player had control of the puck and then lost it to Marrello, who shot it directly in.

Comment

2nd goal d-man never should have pinched, and goalie is way off his angles on both.

Comment

Another night where Marshall just not looking comfortable in goal. Both scores against us could have been shots that should be saved.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I did not hear anything along the lines of challenge on RPI's first goal, so SLU still has its timeout.

Second RPI goal the SLU player did not have control, so the assists should definitely be there.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Another night where Marshall just not looking comfortable in goal. Both scores against us could have been shots that should be saved.
                              Marshall's confidence is shot. 6 goals in his last two periods, and he does not look good.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                Marshall's confidence is shot. 6 goals in his last two periods, and he does not look good.
                                Think Savory's ready for league play? Or is Coach a bit concerned about what's in net?

Comment

Working...
                                X