D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

And Holy Cross scores 25 seconds into the third to take the lead.

Comment

Holy Cross is now up 5-3 with nine minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
        Holy Cross has played team tough through two periods, but hasn't been able to maintain their legs past about halfway through the third. Also, Bugalski is in net. Nevertheless, if my alma mater by some miracle wins, I will do celebratory shots
        So what are we drinking?

Comment

Colgate over Clarkson 4-1. The up and down Colgate season continues.

Comment

With today's results, if the season were to end today, BC would be out of the tournament. 8th in the Pairwise.

https://***********/Salzano14/status...89069507571712 (includes all of today's results)
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Even if you were 20th in PWR, you'd always have shot in the HEA tourney. Even if your record against the top half of the league hasn't been great so far, I have faith!
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                Even if you were 20th in PWR, you'd always have shot in the HEA tourney. Even if your record against the top half of the league hasn't been great so far, I have faith!
                What are you doing what is this

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                  So what are we drinking?
                  Stranahan's.

OMG, I can't believe it
                  "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Worst offense in the country puts up five on Northeastern. Wow.

On another note, I was watching some of the goals on the HC Twitter feed. What does it say about some of the other teams that the atmosphere at the Hart Center is more electric than places like BC, BU, and Northeastern? Holy Cross seems to actually draw a little crowd. I've seen BC games where it looks like 50 people are in the audience.
                    "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
                      Colgate over Clarkson 4-1. The up and down Colgate season continues.
                      First time I watch Clarkson this year and they did not look very good. Maybe this was a bad game for them but not what I expected from a #3 team. So many d-zone mistakes and break outs were non existent. Colgate looked very good, worked hard and played a very strong defensive game. They looked organized.

Comment

I've seen BC games where it looks like 50 people are in the audience.
                        I can't rip on BC fans, because I was at a game in the Midwest once where there were Eagles fans (not parents) in attendance, and they'd come by train from Boston. For a regular-season game. Respect.

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        What are you doing what is this
                        The Hockey East Championship goes through BC. If the Eagles can be bothered to play to at least 80% of their capability, nobody in HEA can hang with them. Everyone here knows this. Yes, we rip on your team defense, and it does suck. But if you posses the puck for the whole game, it won't matter.

Mostly, I'm just glad to see NU out of that second spot in the PWR. But if you guys aren't careful, PC is going to take Hockey East. They might have the best coach in the conference.
                        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

What does it say about some of the other teams that the atmosphere at the Hart Center is more electric than places like BC, BU, and Northeastern? Holy Cross seems to actually draw a little crowd. I've seen BC games where it looks like 50 people are in the audience.
                          If you put BC in an arena that holds 1,600 people we'd have an atmosphere too.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                            I can't rip on BC fans, because I was at a game in the Midwest once where there were Eagles fans (not parents) in attendance, and they'd come by train from Boston. For a regular-season game. Respect.
                            What a fun week that was. We actually took a GREYHOUND BUS. Or rather several of them. It took us 36 hours. We also almost got stuck in the bad part of Cleveland at like 2am. That part was less fun.

I remember Ridder going nuts when Miss Minnesota Hockey scored for BC. That was fun. Didn't we tie one of those games?

The Hockey East Championship goes through BC. If the Eagles can be bothered to play to at least 80% of their capability, nobody in HEA can hang with them. Everyone here knows this. Yes, we rip on your team defense, and it does suck. But if you posses the puck for the whole game, it won't matter.

Mostly, I'm just glad to see NU out of that second spot in the PWR. But if you guys aren't careful, PC is going to take Hockey East. They might have the best coach in the conference.
                            I can't believe how this season has played out. If you had told me before the season that we would have 5 losses by the end of November I would have thought that was unfathomable.

Comment

Worst offense in the country puts up five on Northeastern. Wow.
                              Were the Northeastern players wearing their skates???

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                                Were the Northeastern players wearing their skates???
                                I rather suspect Tuesday night's win just might have made them take Holy Cross for granted. A classic case of an emotional letdown?
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X