D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Gophers get the game winner in OT to win 4-3. Real nice effort by St. Cloud - would have been their first win over Minnesota in 44 tries.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Minnesota's Saturday crisis was averted in OT but Emma Polusny was impressive today.
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I'd keep Clarkson 3rd personally but the gap from 3 to 4 is probably gone
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I'd keep Clarkson 3rd personally but the gap from 3 to 4 is probably gone
          Not if you saw the way they played today. You'd never know that Yale was a 1-6-0 team coming into the game playing against a 10-1-0 team the way they played in the first period. I was not able to watch the 2nd or 3rd periods. Maybe this was a wake up for the Knights with Minn Duluth next weekend. Should be 2 good games unless Clarkson plays like they did against Yale then it will be Duluth winning 2 fairly easily.
          Last edited by vicb; 11-17-2018, 04:29 PM.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

So it seems that collegehockeystats.com is predicting a 3-3 tie in tonight's 6pm game between M'mack and Q'pac. Lol. There's a complete scoresheet with who scored and assisted, time of the goals, shots, the works! Impressively specific predictions!

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
              So it seems that collegehockeystats.com is predicting a 3-3 tie in tonight's 6pm game between M'mack and Q'pac. Lol. There's a complete scoresheet with who scored and assisted, time of the goals, shots, the works! Impressively specific predictions!
              Not the first time they've done this.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                Not the first time they've done this.
                I know that. My goodness. Did you not understand I was being facetious as hinted at with the "Lol" and the wink emoji?! Sheesh! I thought I was being sarcastic enough to be understood. Apparently not, at least not by those who are so literal about everything they read.

Comment

I know that. My goodness. Did you not understand I was being facetious as hinted at with the "Lol" and the wink emoji?! Sheesh! I thought I was being sarcastic enough to be understood. Apparently not, at least not by those who are so literal about everything they read.
                  I think you may have misinterpreted what I was saying. I was agreeing with you, as I've found that the site has done the exact same thing that you pointing out with other games, including men's. I don't know how it happens, but it has on more than one occasion this season.

Comment

I'm guessing it is a function of how the person from the home team spawns the new game information. It looks like some sort of copy/paste where they take information from the previous home game (sometimes it is a men's game), and use that to create the framework of today's game. It looks like it contains this old information until the new line charts are entered and the game info is cleared out. It happens at a wide variety of schools, but not all of them.
                    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

So what's the problem with UNH and their inability to score goals???

I'm also duly unimpressed by Syracuse for yet another season. Shouldn't this program be successful by now?!?!?!
                      Last edited by shelfit; 11-24-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

So what's the problem with UNH and their inability to score goals???

I'm also duly unimpressed by Syracuse for yet another season. Shouldn't this program be successful by now?!?!?!
                        Depends on the level of institutional support beyond the 18 scholarships.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Good period for BC as they take a 2-0 lead after one. On the first goal it looked like Frankel got turned around and was not square to the puck, so no surprise when it went in. Second goal was a weak shot from the point but it found its way past a maze of players into the net.

Comment

That .972 save percentage is taking a hit...

If your going to go with the leading scorer in the Olympics bit it should be pointed out that 7 of those points came against S Korea in the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                              Second goal was a weak shot from the point but it found its way past a maze of players into the net.
                              Was deflected on the way through
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Seems like some home cooking on the penalty calling...

Comment

Working...
                                X