Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Game ends in a 1-1 overtime tie. St. Lawrence outshot Cornell 36-29 which is a bit of a surprise.
    With Harvard and St.Lawrence improving, some of the first round match-ups in ECAC could be interesting. And with Selander in net RPI could also put a scare into a host team but more of a long shot to win a 3 game series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeyhub View Post
      Some pairwise adjustments needed this week / today. Does anybody have any insight why PW hasn't been updated for a few days?
      USCHO's was wrong anyway. I update the correct PWR daily at BC Interruption: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ngs-calculator
      Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 02-09-2019, 06:58 PM.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Thanks. I will try the BC Interruption site. The link you provided won't open for me.

Comment

Sorry, I broke the link... try now! They're also in my signature, I posted on mobile before so it didn't post the signature.

Comment

St. Cloud State pulls the big upset in Duluth, 3-2. Huskies' goaltender Janine Alder with 51 saves. No Rooney in net for UMD?
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              Sorry, I broke the link... try now! They're also in my signature, I posted on mobile before so it didn't post the signature.
              Sign of an inconsistent team: UMD has the third highest quality win bonus while coming in 12th in PWR. Colgate isn't far behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post

Edit No. 2: Badgers score again and make it 4-1. This game is all but over...
                Abigail Levy NOT in net for the Mavericks for the first time all year, even though she was there and dressed, etc. Her stats are good enough to make this Badger fan nervous. Anybody know why she didn't play today (and will she play tomorrow)?

Comment

PSA -- tonight's Beanpot Championship game will apparently be on TSN in Canada (as well as NESNPlus in the US. The consolation is on NESNPlus as well).

Is it just me or are there about 5x as many TV games this year as in past years?

Comment

BC 1 Northeastern 0 after 1.

Keller from Lonergan and Little.
                    SOG 15-14 NE
                    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                      BC 1 Northeastern 0 after 1.

Keller from Lonergan and Little.
                      SOG 15-14 NE
                      Look like Northeastern has overcome a little of their fear as they have tied bc early in the 2nd period. 1-1 now.

bc scores on the PP to take a 2-1 lead...bc gets a surge of energy from that goal...
                      Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 02-12-2019, 05:03 PM.
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Penalty after penalty after penalty after penalty after penalty this game sucks

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Penalty after penalty after penalty after penalty after penalty this game sucks
                          but bc did score a PP goal so that's good...

Comment

BC skating away from NE, 4 to 1 late in the 3rd. NE 0 for 7 on the PP
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                              BC skating away from NE, 4 to 1 late in the 3rd. NE 0 for 7 on the PP
                              The consolation prize seems more valuble to one team...

Comment

Oh YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X