Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I figured I'd put this here, as it's more of an interesting trip down memory lane rather than just being BC related:

Despite The Rough Start, A BC Women’s Hockey Title Run Would Not Be Unprecedented
    Ruggiero graduated in 2004. Harvard in 2005 featured Chu, Corriero, and Vaillancourt.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
      Ruggiero graduated in 2004. Harvard in 2005 featured Chu, Corriero, and Vaillancourt.
      Yea I was just going to say this. The Corriero thing better fits the narrative anyway. A Canadian with an absolutely filthy scoring touch that Hockey Canada overlooked.
      Last edited by Lindsay; 01-04-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
        Ah, well, that's what I get for having the wrong roster open... Thanks!
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Well that was unexpected. Clarkson was up 2-0 late in the 2nd and then Northeastern ripped off 3 goals in 0:35 in the last 2 minutes to lead 3-2.

Off to the 3rd..
          Last edited by joecct; 01-05-2019, 10:47 AM.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Kelly Mariani ties the game at 3-3 at the 3:50 mark of period 3.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
              Kelly Mariani ties the game at 3-3 at the 3:50 mark of period 3.
              And that's how it ends. Same two teams tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat place.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Gravity reaserts itself on BC's free fall, as they lose 3-2 to UNH.

Comment

St Cloud beats Mankato after a shootout in a game I'm not sure how the Mavericks lost, despite having watched th e whole thing. MSU certainly looked like the better team, though Levy was a lot shaker than I had expected.

Comment

UVM rallies three times to defeat Providence 5-4 in OT. Very exciting game.
                    https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

bc...wth
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

There is a saying that is appropriate: "to many cooks in the kitchen."

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                          There is a saying that is appropriate: "to many cooks in the kitchen."
                          The season is going by so quickly. I just hope they don’t run out of thyme.

Comment

Minnesota steals a game they had no business winning, 4-3 over UMD in overtime.

Comment

Game 2: Northeastern 3 Clarkson 1

Story of the game. Mueller (1G), Anderson(2G), Aurard Line > Giguere, Gabel (1G), Pejzlova Line.
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Lindenwood set a program record last night at home.
                                Last edited by Icehawk78; 04-17-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X