D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Icehawk78 View Post
    Lindenwood set a program record last night at home. 12-0 over Post SOG 74-2.
    How many posts did they hit?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: D1 2018-19 scores, discussion, etc

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      How many posts did they hit?
      Good one.

Why would they even play them? Channeling Bud Grant maybe the Gophers should play "The Little Sisters of the Poor" to get their power play numbers up. Shots were 74-1 as per collegehockeystats and 2 for 2 on the power play. Sophie Wolf could have read a book in net in the first 2 periods and for most of the 3rd.
      Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 01-06-2019, 12:31 PM. Reason: Post does have 4 wins though!
      "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

• Originally posted by Icehawk78 View Post
        Lindenwood set a program record last night at home. 12-0 over Post SOG 74-2.
        Why play this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by dd17 View Post
          Why play this game?
          The D2 teams are looking for games
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            Okay, thanks.
            Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 01-06-2019, 12:42 PM. Reason: Maybe BC should play them? Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              And it counts towards PWR.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Mercyhurst puts up a touchdown and a two point conversion on Colgate...Clarkson craps the bed against Northeastern...

What's next on this crazy weekend? Minnesota losing?
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

UMD comes back from down 3-1 after two periods against a feisty herd of Purple Cows to win 5-3. This is definitely the best MSU team I've seen in nine years of watching women's hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                    UMD comes back from down 3-1 after two periods against a feisty herd of Purple Cows to win 5-3. This is definitely the best MSU team I've seen in nine years of watching women's hockey.
                    Purple Cows? Well, at least they're no longer the Indians which is what they were when I went to school there in '69. Go Mavericks (except against our Gophers)!
                    Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 01-06-2019, 08:32 PM. Reason: Wonder if my MSC jersey would still fit or if I could find it?

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                      Purple Cows? Well, at least they're no longer the Indians which is what they were when I went to school there in '69. Go Mavericks (except against our Gophers)!
                      It distinguished them from the Red Cows in Omaha in the old men's WCHA, much as the Good Doggies play in Houghton and the Bad Doggies play in St. Cloud.

Comment

Cornell and Penn State are tied at 1-1 after one. Both goals coming on the power play, Cornell has a narrow lead on shots, 8-6.
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Penn State takes a 2-1 lead on another power play goal, 6 minutes into the 2nd period. Then right after Cornell takes another penalty on a body checking call.
                          Last edited by D2D; 01-08-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Now 3-1 Nittany Lions, even strength goal 5:40 to go in the 2nd.

Edit: Cornell scores on a 5 on 3 advantage, closing to within 1.

Edit #2: And that's the way the period ends, PSU 3, Big Red 2.
                            Last edited by D2D; 01-08-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Penn State is called for a penalty in the last minute, and with their goaltender pulled Cornell scores with 6 seconds left to tie it at 3-3. Headed to overtime...great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                                Penn State is called for a penalty in the last minute, and with their goaltender pulled Cornell scores with 6 seconds left to tie it at 3-3. Headed to overtime...great game.
                                Go PSU!!
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X