Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I think Brent is right, dx really is starting to get a bit "holier than thou" in his opinions.
      When someone says something stupid, I’m going to call them on it.

Brent just says a lot of ignorant or borderline racist things.

And it’s not like everyone else doesn’t call him on his nonsense either.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        When someone says something stupid, I’m going to call them on it.

Brent just says a lot of ignorant or borderline racist things.

And it’s not like everyone else doesn’t call him on his nonsense either.
        No one is denying you that.

The difference, is that we don't typically act like our own sh*t doesn't stink.

Comment

Lol ok.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

^^^^^^

When you get challenged on anything, you get indignant and act like a child who thinks he knows the perfect answer to everything. You rarely, if ever, acknowledge any nuance. You've become a mirror image of the loonitarian you were a decade ago.

To be fair, I was that same loonitarian at the time, and even I can talk to Brent without turning into an absolutist d-bag.
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-29-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Well.........I guess here we go on responsibility/etc. I am very interested in this decision:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...8CyJe15SIXQ4iw
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sedition is rarely proved. Especially given that Trump is POTUS, he will skate.

Comment

Sedition is rarely proved. Especially given that Trump is POTUS, he will skate.
                  "He" being Trump or the accused? (for real, clarification?)

I would like to be crystal clear on this, since, you know, otherwise we all get riled up.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    "He" being Trump or the accused? (for real, clarification?)

I would like to be crystal clear on this, since, you know, otherwise we all get riled up.
                    The Supreme Retard

This idiot is (rightfully) going to jail. Sorry, I misread that initially. Mea culpa.
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-29-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

^^^^^^

When you get challenged on anything, you get indignant and act like a child who thinks he knows the perfect answer to everything. You rarely, if ever, acknowledge any nuance. You've become a mirror image of the loonitarian you were a decade ago.

To be fair, I was that same loonitarian at the time, and even I can talk to Brent without turning into an absolutist d-bag.
                      Look, if you want me to acknowledge I can be wrong, I have on many occasions. I am always striving for a better understanding of things whether you acknowledge that or not. The difference is, the people who I acknowledge tend to come with facts. People like you, Kepler, St. Clown, uno, et al have all corrected me and I’ve admitted it. That’s partly because of the posting history on here and the respect I have for your and their opinions.

I don’t care about hurt feelings when someone comes on here and posts nonsense. It’s cute though that you think I’m some sort of absolutist and he’s some sort of consensus builder. Brent doesn’t want a debate any more than you think I don’t.

But I get it. You like him. So do I. He’s a great guy. I just don’t like a **** thing he writes in the politics forums. And like Kepler always said, these forums aren’t like the Daily Caller or Red State. That “slow pitch stuff” won’t fly here.
                      Code:

Comment

The Supreme Retard

This idiot is (rightfully) going to jail. Sorry, I misread that initially. Mea culpa.
                        That's why I wanted to be crystal clear. I am wondering if the idiot will get a lesser sentence, due to outside influences in that idiot's decision. Per earlier discussion, that idiot is 100% responsible, IMO. He carried out the action.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Look, if you want me to acknowledge I can be wrong, I have on many occasions. I am always striving for a better understanding of things whether you acknowledge that or not. The difference is, the people who I acknowledge tend to come with facts. People like you, Kepler, St. Clown, uno, et al have all corrected me and I’ve admitted it. That’s partly because of the posting history on here and the respect I have for your and their opinions.

I don’t care about hurt feelings when someone comes on here and posts nonsense. It’s cute though that you think I’m some sort of absolutist and he’s some sort of consensus builder. Brent doesn’t want a debate any more than you think I don’t.

But I get it. You like him. So do I. He’s a great guy. I just don’t like a **** thing he writes in the politics forums. And like Kepler always said, these forums aren’t like the Daily Caller or Red State. That “slow pitch stuff” won’t fly here.
                          OK. Give us an example of something you disagree with a majority of Democrats on. I'll start.

I'm not an anti-gun nut, and in fact I have hunted in the past and still own a shotgun and a bolt-action rifle. That said, I would never buy an AR-15, and all semi-automatics need to go. The only purpose they serve is to hunt humans.

You, go. In fact, let's bring Brent into this, if he's willing to take a stand on something.

Comment

OK. Give us an example of something you disagree with a majority of Democrats on. I'll start.

I'm not an anti-gun nut, and in fact I have hunted in the past and still own a shotgun and a bolt-action rifle. That said, I would never buy an AR-15, and all semi-automatics need to go. The only purpose they serve is to hunt humans.

You, go. In fact, let's bring Brent into this, if he's willing to take a stand on something.
                            I don't agree on banning semi's. The bump stocks, ban 'em. Let's go full background check on every purchase, gun show, private sale, whatever. I'm fine with that. If one has nothing to hide, and one is responsible (the latter is way more key to me), then, you can have a gun, if you want one.

Comment

And Fade, I have taken a stand previously, the gun issue being the latest at hand. The issue is, some on here I don't agree with 100%, and they take that to mean I am not taking a stand. Incorrect. I am just not in agreement with them. That falls into the either/or debate. I am not a fan of that. I would like to reach an agreement in the gray.

Comment

I get that, Brent. With one exception, what you say makes a ton of sense.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                I don't agree on banning semi's
                                Why? What is your justification for keeping them around for civilian use? And I know you've said before, "These guns have already been sold, so what are you gonna do?", but to mean, that's not a reason.

And here's another question that I don't think you've ever answered - do you own any guns, whatsoever?

Comment

Working...
                                X