Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    "Donald Trump makes remarks this hour from the Roosevelt Room," she said. "We will monitor those, keeping in mind that they're being made in the closing days before voters go to the polls. We're going to fact-check the president's remarks - and then bring you any major news that comes out of the White House."

Nicole Wallace from MSNBC yesterday when Trump did his immigration thing.

Only took them two **** years to realize you can treat him like a toddler and stop giving him billions of free airtime.
    Nicole is right. And it's one of the points The Mooch was trying to make on Bill Maher last friday.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Nicole is right. And it's one of the points The Mooch was trying to make on Bill Maher last friday.
      We've only been asking for that for closing in on four years now.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But most importantly, anti-Communist/leftist.

Free helicopter rides for communists!

Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-02-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Earlier this week, the Nigerian Government shoots and kills protesters who were throwing rocks. Today, they defend their use of excessive force to Amnesty International with a simple: "But the US President says it's okay."
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Earlier this week, the Nigerian Government shoots and kills protesters who were throwing rocks. Today, they defend their use of excessive force to Amnesty International with a simple: "But the US President says it's okay."
            jfc
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Who here knows how to say, "I was only following orders" in the Hausa language?

Comment

https://twitter.com/JillWineBanks/st...701246469?s=19

"As former Army Counsel, I can tell you it is illegal to use soldiers for domestic police actions. It's also illegal to order shooting as 45 has. Following an illegal order is not defense as we learned at Nuremberg."
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

More on the Senator who has changed his tone regarding birthright citizenship: https://www.texastribune.org/2018/10...t-citizenship/

“The 14th Amendment provides for birthright citizenship. I’ve looked at the legal arguments against it, and I will tell you, as a Supreme Court litigator, those arguments are not very good,” Cruz said in an interview during his first bid for U.S. Senate. “As much as someone may dislike the policy of birthright citizenship, it’s in the U.S. Constitution.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    There is a lot of truth in that, especially around economic views. If the Dems allowed for a bit of diversity around social issues they would roll easily in every election for the foreseeable future.
                    So, let the bigots be bigots, and quit fighting for people's freedom and equality. Got it.

And you still wouldn't vote for them.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      So, let the bigots be bigots, and quit fighting for people's freedom and equality. Got it.

If only I were an unborn fetus.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Translation- let me hate on browns blacks and gays. And take away their rights.
                        Good god

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Translation- let me hate on browns blacks and gays. And take away their rights.
                          Good god
                          Watched Birth of a Movement on Netflix last night. Its a documentary on 1915s Birth of a Nation. That event brought about modern day racism - including the terribly high cost of Woodrow Wilson's reforms.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

https://twitter.com/guardiannews/sta...481708032?s=19

Trump said black people were 'too stupid' to vote for him, claims Michael Cohen
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's gotta help with 2020. People were mad about Deplorables?

Comment

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...384552960?s=19

Why is it that the folks who won the last election are so mad all the time?" Obama joked, referencing President Trump's election in 2016.

"I mean, like, when I won the presidency, at least my side felt pretty good. It tells you something interesting, that even the folks in charge are still mad, because they're getting ginned up to be mad."
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X