Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Someone sounds nervous. But Drew has assured me this is just a big nothingburger.
    It's not like anyone has been indicted or anything.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      I think the women of Salem would disagree, but I wouldn't really know about that.

Also, since when were the Democrats involved in the Trump campaign, which is the focus dictated to Mueller's investigation?
      Uh, the focus of Mueller's investigation is Russian intrusion into the 2016 election. If the dumpy campaign is included in that, so be it.

Which reminds me to ask why people are so interested in ending an investigation surrounding a foreign power- one that can be considered hostile to the US and many other countries- meddling into our democratic process. That should be a no-brainer to support. Just change Russia's to Commies, and we'd have HUGE hearings over this. And if anyone can't recall, the current leader of Russia is former KGB.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        Uh, the focus of Mueller's investigation is Russian intrusion into the 2016 election. If the dumpy campaign is included in that, so be it.

Which reminds me to ask why people are so interested in ending an investigation surrounding a foreign power- one that can be considered hostile to the US and many other countries- meddling into our democratic process. That should be a no-brainer to support. Just change Russia's to Commies, and we'd have HUGE hearings over this. And if anyone can't recall, the current leader of Russia is former KGB.
        Watergate was longer. Benghazi was longer. But, whatever.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

A ten-year-old might not know the nomenclature, but she could still tell this man is dealing with a serious personality disorder.

Comment

A handbag designer who is a member at mar a Lagos has been tapped for ambassador to South Africa. Fourth mar a lago member to get one.
            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-15-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Still reading more and more detail on how Vacancies Act does not apply to AG. What say you Sicatoka?

Comment

What say you Sicatoka?
                Well Obama wanted grey poupon that one time...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Can't imagine why our totally not fascist president is so concerned about anti-fascists:

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    A ten-year-old might not know the nomenclature, but she could still tell this man is dealing with a serious personality disorder.
                    Thank god we didn’t elect a woman. Women can get emotional

Comment

Watergate was longer. Benghazi was longer. But, whatever.
                      I don't recall the special prosecutor for Benghazi. Is that a good comparison since that's what the tirade was about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        I don't recall the special prosecutor for Benghazi. Is that a good comparison since that's what the tirade was about?
                        Yes. They spent more time investigating that WITHOUT a prosecutor. That says everything right there

Let's not forget they found nothing in the Benghazi hearings for Clinton while Mueller has found plenty so far.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          What?

Special Prosecutor was required ONLY because Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself. There was no conflict during the Benghazi investigation.

Comment

Apparently Grassley wants a vote on the Mueller protection bill not that it matters.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What?

Special Prosecutor was required ONLY because Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself. There was no conflict during the Benghazi investigation.
                              So Rosenstein couldn't lead the investigation? Only the AG can do that and no one else other than a special prosecutor?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                So Rosenstein couldn't lead the investigation? Only the AG can do that and no one else other than a special prosecutor?
                                Rosenstein is leading the investigation. He hired Mueller.

Comment

Working...
                                X