Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Continue.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Brent: GARBLE GARBLE
    liberal: YOU SUCK
    Brent: MORE GARBLE!
    liberal: you suck
    other liberal: YOU REALLY SUCK!!
    Brent: GARBLE...
    liberal: YOU SUPPORT TRUMP!
    Brent: GARBLE?
    all liberals: SHUT UP YOUR OPINIONS SUCK AND YOU ARE A TRUMP APOLOGIST!!
    **rinse, repeat 2 dozen times until part 44**

There. Now we can all discuss everything and you all can just refer to post number 2 and skip a dozen or so fights
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I believe the correct term is "warrgarble."

Anyway, in reference to the title of this thread, if they meet the requirements, let 'em in. I am more than fine with that.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Anyway, in reference to the title of this thread, if they meet the requirements, let 'em in. I am more than fine with that.
        Either way we don't have the infrastructure to process these people. We need comprehensive immigration reform desperately and the only way to get it is no REPUBLICANS in power. None, zero, zip, nada. They must be a clear minority in Both Houses. And, if the Democrats are spineless, which they are, the Democrats must have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.

So, the caravans will keep coming and we'll keep having illegals here, no idea what our workforce requirements are, and rich corporations taking advantage of the situation and raking in the profits.

Greed always wins. Always.

That's never going to happen.

So, we will continue on having a totally ****ed up immigration system for as long as I'm still on the planet and maybe longer.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So, we will continue on having a totally ****ed up immigration system for as long as I'm still on the planet and maybe longer.
          I will agree with that.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Poor Brent being attacked by everyone

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Never happened to me before. Probably because I'm an NPC.

Comment

I can take it. And I prefer to refer to all this as a discussion or debate, not argument. I hold no hostility, and I would like to believe none of you hold hostility, either. I hear "argument" and that has a sense of anger to the points of view, whereas discussion/debate do not.

Comment

Comment

Is that a joke account?
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Yes. But sadly it's hard to tell nowadays.

Comment

Yes. But sadly it's hard to tell nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Never happened to me before. Probably because I'm an NPC.
                          I seem to recall someone calling you a glass half full kind of guy. Things got a little tense around here for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Brent: GARBLE GARBLE
                            liberal: YOU SUCK
                            Brent: MORE GARBLE!
                            liberal: you suck
                            other liberal: YOU REALLY SUCK!!
                            Brent: GARBLE...
                            liberal: YOU SUPPORT TRUMP!
                            Brent: GARBLE?
                            all liberals: SHUT UP YOUR OPINIONS SUCK AND YOU ARE A TRUMP APOLOGIST!!
                            **rinse, repeat 2 dozen times until part 44**

There. Now we can all discuss everything and you all can just refer to post number 2 and skip a dozen or so fights
                            I think Brent is right, dx really is starting to get a bit "holier than thou" in his opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I think Brent is right, dx really is starting to get a bit "holier than thou" in his opinions.
                              I should reference back to give some credit in Handy's post.

"Garble?"

That made me chortle hardcore. That was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X