Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

The White House successfully changed the narrative from Sessions to Acosta.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Another settlement needs your help. Here I'll mark it on your map.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        The White House successfully changed the narrative from Sessions to Acosta.
        To be fair there isnt much to talk about with Sessions. This has been talked to death for almost a year.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          To be fair there isnt much to talk about with Sessions. This has been talked to death for almost a year.
          Yeah, Trump's White House is very smart on the media. Get them talking about it early so no one cares when it happens.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No way Acosta should have received a 5 minute and game for that. I mean, going by that intern's maroon colors, pretty good bet she's practically a pro at diving.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                No way Acosta should have received a 5 minute and game for that. I mean, going by that intern's maroon colors, pretty good bet she's practically a pro at diving.
                What does the Department of Press Safety say?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Not surprising. With an interim AG wanting to actually indict the globo-fascists coming in, the hand is being forced.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    Robbie Earle?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      If anyone belongs in the box, it's the intern.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        If anyone belongs in the box, it's the intern.
                        Why do you hate women?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Why do you hate women?
                          They're so gd shrill.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Why do you hate women?
                            They don't allow checking...bad for the game.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I like how at no point does the article have any sort of confirmation from the people actually doing the investigation.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                I like how at no point does the article have any sort of confirmation from the people actually doing the investigation.
                                Yeah I almost didn't post it but decided to anyways. The Hill is sometimes excellent but other times can be rather ridiculous in it's reporting.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X