Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Nailed it.

Aqua-Dek sources said Seversen has a long history of being an arsehole. In five years at Aqua-Dek, she has alienated virtually all of her coworkers by blaming others for her failures and lying to secure promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well he isnt liked or effective so your point is moot.
      Originally posted by rufus View Post
      He still doesn't get it that he was the ballot.
      Sorry Handy, you're wrong on this one. tDonald has been one of the most effective fundraiser and vote supplier the Democratic Party has had in many years.
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
        Sorry Handy, you're wrong on this one. tDonald has been one of the most effective fundraiser and vote supplier the Democratic Party has had in many years.
        Maybe he is playing 3D chess...for the LIBERALS
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wait...did the President just insult a ranking member of the House by turning his name into a swear word? On purpose? In public?

Look we need to start ignoring these distractions but jesus that is Middle School level stuff. That isnt winning that is just sad. Even worse that said person is the one that is going to be bringing down the hammer on you.
          Sarah Sanders will ask that the press maintain the proper level of decorum.

She will then ask that someone bring her 10 pies for lunch.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Apparently he hates the military too:

Of course Trump hates that they killed bin Laden. Remember what else Obama was doing that weekend? Making fun of Trump at the WHCD.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Sarah Sanders will ask that the press maintain the proper level of decorum.

She will then ask that someone bring her 10 pies for lunch.
                You better watch it...Maggie Haberman will get mad at you for that comment and the NYT will somehow blame the Clintons!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can you imagine if Obama had acted anything like this clown has acted? He thinks the press is unfair to him? Really?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Can you imagine if Obama had acted anything like this clown has acted? He thinks the press is unfair to him? Really?
                    When Obama was ACTUALLY disrespected (like during the SOTU) and had the right to be a dick about it he never was. Someone dares ask Trump a question he doesnt like and he goes on a tirade.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Come January, Schiff happens.
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        If everyone isn't bowing down to him and kissing his as, they're treating him unfairly. Anything less than abject devotion and he's being disrespected.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

No comedian at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Some author instead. Snowflakes at 1600 Pennsylvania win again.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            No comedian at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Some author instead. Snowflakes at 1600 Pennsylvania win again.
                            The cowardice of the press is astounding. I don't recall Bill Clinton calling for wholesale changes to the WHCD when he got roasted by Don Imus one year. Odd how the wimps in the media never seem to point out stuff like that. I guess those Beltway cocktail parties are too good to risk losing an invite to.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I guess Rich Little was busy.

I mean, Chernow is a great author and all, and the fact he'll be speaking on the 1st Amendment means it won't be completely dry, but this still doesn't feel like the right event for it.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                The cowardice of the press is astounding. I don't recall Bill Clinton calling for wholesale changes to the WHCD when he got roasted by Don Imus one year. Odd how the wimps in the media never seem to point out stuff like that. I guess those Beltway cocktail parties are too good to risk losing an invite to.
                                As John Oliver said last night, trump is a “strongman.” Can’t stand to be made fun of.
                                He even showed a clip of a guy saying that if Jesus came down off the cross and told him that trump was in with the Russians, that he’s tell Jesus to hold on while he checked with trump

Comment

Working...
                                X