Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    If press conferences like that keep up, Trump's going to try and start revoking WH press passes. This is a "cold civil war" now.
    You have to be kidding. Trump loved that. He gets to keep sawing his favorite "fake news" saw and he'll keep claiming he's the victim of an unfair press.

I set the over/under on anti-CNN or anti-Acosta DonTweets in the next 24 hours at 2.5.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      You have to be kidding. Trump loved that. He gets to keep sawing his favorite "fake news" saw and he'll keep claiming he's the victim of an unfair press.

I set the over/under on anti-CNN or anti-Acosta DonTweets in the next 24 hours at 2.5.
      His name will still be in the press. Imagine the screeching and the lawsuits from the MSM if he tries to block access. They like the ratings, too.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sessions is out as AG. His replacement should be a real doozy.

Comment

Comment

This means that immediately Ron Rosenstein is no longer in charge of the Mueller Investigation. That will be this person.

I expect Mueller to be fired this week.

Comment

Gotta shut it down before Donnie jr gets indicted

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    This means that immediately Ron Rosenstein is no longer in charge of the Mueller Investigation. That will be this person.

I expect Mueller to be fired this week.
                    Big, big news. Sessions has just been fired.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

And down goes Mueller unless he’s got something ready to go ASAP
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        And down goes Mueller unless he’s got something ready to go ASAP
                        I'd have my copy machine going full bore if I were him. Get ready to be enlisted by the House.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Matthew G. Whitaker has spoken out against the Mueller investigation.

Matthew Whitaker, chief of staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and a former US attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, is expected to succeed Rosenstein as the Justice Department’s No. 2, the New York Times reported Monday. Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia investigation following Sessions’ recusal, was summoned to the White House and is expected to resign or be fired, several outlets have reported.

“If [Mueller] were to continue to investigate the financial relationships without a broadened scope in his appointment, then this would raise serious concerns that the special counsel’s investigation was a mere witch hunt,” Whitaker wrote on CNN.com last August. Before entering government as Sessions’ chief of staff last September, Whitaker was a legal commentator for CNN and appeared several times on network programs to opine on Mueller’s probe and the investigation into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
                          https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-a-witch-hunt/

Comment

And here we go.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

This is where all the Republicans that told Trump not to fire Mueller backtrack and get in line.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                This is where all the Republicans that told Trump not to fire Mueller backtrack and get in line.
                                *crickets*

Comment

Working...
                                X