D3 18-19 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: D3 18-19 season

Tied on a chaotic scrum around the Endicott goal. 2-2 with 8:10 left in the 3rd.

EDIT: Headed to OT.
    Last edited by Scott_TG; 03-06-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Plattsburgh goalie for All American? Because everyone here only talks about stat lines, 8 saves on 10 shots... probably not All American worthy.

Comment

3-2 Plattsburgh 45 seconds into OT! 8 from Endicott didn't try to intercept a puck sent back in along the boards by Kiraly, and once the puck got to Katonka behind the net, she got it to Brush at the wing who fed it back to Katonka who had come out from behind the net to even with the goal line a couple of feet to the goalie's right. It looks like she tried to pass across to Moriarty but it hit the inside of the goalie's pad and went over the goal line

Plattsburgh hosts the winner of Norwich/Williams
        Last edited by Scott_TG; 03-06-2019, 08:59 PM. Reason: Saw video from a different angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
          Plattsburgh goalie for All American? Because everyone here only talks about stat lines, 8 saves on 10 shots... probably not All American worthy.
          No, for this stat line for the entire season: 0.67 GAA (#1 in the country), .961 Save % (#1 in the country), 25-2-0 record (#2 in the country), 13 shutouts (T-#1 in the country). Maybe that qualifies her for All-American...
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
            No, for this stat line for the entire season: 0.67 GAA (#1 in the country), .961 Save % (#1 in the country), 25-2-0 record (#2 in the country), 13 shutouts (T-#1 in the country). Maybe that qualifies her for All-American...
            Those stat numbers are a laughable. Look at like this, if there was a Draft... would she be the #1 goalie picked? No, not even close! She is a good goalie but we are talking about All American. FWIW the other goalie had a 0.00 goals against ave and 1.00 save %. And one other note, 16 shots a game... how does one handle it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Call It View Post
              Definitely not her best game! But it was a win! Way to go cards! Hats off to Endicott. They played a hell of a game defensively.

Comment

7 minutes into period 2 and the Cadets and Ephs are tied at 1.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbunnell View Post
                  Definitely not her best game! But it was a win! Way to go cards! Hats off to Endicott. They played a hell of a game defensively.
                  Giving up 51 shots on goal is not great defense. The goalie played a fantastic game stopping 48 of the shots. She made it a game.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Now 40 minutes gone in Williamstown and it's still 1-1.

7:44 left 3-1 Williams
                    Last edited by joecct; 03-06-2019, 07:42 PM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Williams up 3-1. Goals from Puppe and Dunn in the 3rd

Comment

Sorry your Endicott team lost, Call it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
                          Williams up 3-1. Goals from Puppe and Dunn in the 3rd
                          And that's how it ended.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEnd65 View Post
                            Sorry your Endicott team lost, Call it....
                            Hey Bender... read my posts and tell me if I'm an Endicott Fan

Comment

Hey Bender... read my posts and tell me if I'm an Endicott Fan
                              I know it’s hard to admit when you root for a crap team. It’s ok. We’re all friends here. You can say it. Here I’ll help you out. I call it, am not an athlete, but I call it am an athletic supporter. There feel better???

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
                                3-2 Plattsburgh 45 seconds into OT! 8 from Endicott didn't try to intercept a puck sent back in along the boards by Kiraly, and once the puck got to Katonka behind the net, she got it to Brush at the wing who fed it back to Katonka who had come out from behind the net to even with the goal line a couple of feet to the goalie's right. It looks like she tried to pass across to Moriarty but it hit the inside of the goalie's pad and went over the goal line

Plattsburgh hosts the winner of Norwich/Williams
                                Katonka was actually still below the goal line, and the pass to Moriarty was off line and going to pull her away from goal, giving Jonsson time to get across her crease and cover any shot. Thee puck actually goes in front of Jonsson, but catches the back of (#8) Carter’s skate and bounces back through the five-hole.

With as good of a game as Jonsson and the Gulls’ defense had played, that was a brutal way to give up an OT winner.
                                Last edited by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh; 03-07-2019, 09:15 AM.
                                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Working...
                                X