Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SUNYAC Preview

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Judging by box score, No. only game disqualifications are an automatic sit out the next game by NCAA rules.
    My question is, though, he got a 10 minute misconduct, but was sent to the locker room with over 11 minutes left. What did I miss? (BTW, I still think Joel Dupree is the worst official ever to grace the Stafford. He is horrible and too thin skinned every time he's here.)
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
      My question is, though, he got a 10 minute misconduct, but was sent to the locker room with over 11 minutes left. What did I miss? (BTW, I still think Joel Dupree is the worst official ever to grace the Stafford. He is horrible and too thin skinned every time he's here.)
      Dupree is no fan favorite in the land of Oz either

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
        It's the team policy, not league mandated. If they get a game misconduct coach sits them out the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
          He got a 10 minute misconduct and a game misconduct from what I'm seeing, which means you're done for the game whether it happens in the first minute or the last period.

But as someone else alluded to, some teams have different policies and rule sets that might mandate a player sitting longer on their own accord.

But, as I said by the NCAA rules, only Game DQs have to sit the next game. Depending on the actions, sometimes leagues will enforce suspensions if need be too. Norwich had a women's player that got a two-game suspension last year for a play that was uncalled in the game, but after the opposing coach sought league intervention, they ended up ruling the player should sit two games.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
            It's the team policy, not league mandated. If they get a game misconduct coach sits them out the next game.
            Doesn't Adrian have that same policy/rule??……….oh wrong thread

Comment

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” 2018-19 Plattsburgh MHKY

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                I am sure this will be a close one either way tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                  Not that I wanted them to go down, but after the loss to Potsdam at home a couple weeks ago....i was just trying to cope...and accept it. They found a way..i think tonight will actually be a great game !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                    Playing better...yes....setting the world on fire by beating middle of the pack SUNYAC teams...sorry. Come out and beat Oswego by 3 or 4 goals, sure.
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

The Lakers are expecting a bear in Plattsburgh tonight, we will be there, I would not expect anything else

Comment

I learned a little bit ago that WTOP is at the Ronnie B with their mobile cart and will be broadcasting tonight's game.....WNYO, as usual, is there as well....
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                          The Lakers are expecting a bear in Plattsburgh tonight, we will be there, I would not expect anything else
                          They got the Bear last night, tonight was the Cards. OK, the Grizzly Cards.
                          Oswego State 1980 Grad
                          (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Pass out the ammo, be good or be gone tomorrow night

Brockport @ Platty
                            Freddy @ Buff State

Who ya got?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                              Pass out the ammo, be good or be gone tomorrow night

Brockport @ Platty
                              Freddy @ Buff State

Who ya got?
                              Slow day at work so chew on this...

Brockport: Reg Season 0-1-1 vs the Red Army and they won 3 out of their last 5 games.
                              Platty: Reg Season 1-0-1 vs the Golden Eagles and they won their last 4.

Freddy K: Reg Season 0-1-1 vs the Bengals, and they won 3 out of their last 4 games.
                              Buff State: Reg 1-0-1 vs the Blue Men, and they lost their last 3 games including 2 to powerhouse Canton.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                                Playing better...yes....setting the world on fire by beating middle of the pack SUNYAC teams...sorry. Come out and beat Oswego by 3 or 4 goals, sure.
                                Well, beat Oswego but does that count? Was only by a goal but 2 -0 Cards until 3rd. Chippy game but good win to start the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X