Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    And the saga continues. Potsdam 4. Plattsburgh 3
    No doubt Nate Skidmore was the star in that game. Best game I’ve ever seen him play. And probably the best in his career.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Re: SUNYAC Preview

I thought both goalies played well. Potsdam had at least two advantages on 2 on 1's where blatant penalties [hooks] were committed and not called. The Potsdam penalty kill on the 5 on 3 was solid, and then the late Potsdam goal, and keeping the puck in Plattsburgh's end during the power play in the last two minutes was the clincher. Doubtful that Plattsburgh has ever gone through a game with only two penalties...Think the SUNYAC is wide open, All of Potsdam's scoring was by underclassmen...

Comment

Originally posted by Thebear View Post
        I thought both goalies played well. Potsdam had at least two advantages on 2 on 1's where blatant penalties [hooks] were committed and not called. The Potsdam penalty kill on the 5 on 3 was solid, and then the late Potsdam goal, and keeping the puck in Plattsburgh's end during the power play in the last two minutes was the clincher. Doubtful that Plattsburgh has ever gone through a game with only two penalties...Think the SUNYAC is wide open, All of Potsdam's scoring was by underclassmen...
        Umm yes....they have...several times....
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Go Figure....Canton 4...Fredonia 2

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            Go Figure....Canton 4...Fredonia 2
            I was talking to the coaches after tonight’s Oswego-Potsdam game, as well as Meredith a few weeks back.

No one was surprised by this result. A combination of riding high, having back-to-back road trips to the North Country, not playing for points, and a halfway decent Canton team whom you can never overlook.
            Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              I was talking to the coaches after tonight’s Oswego-Potsdam game, as well as Meredith a few weeks back.

No one was surprised by this result. A combination of riding high, having back-to-back road trips to the North Country, not playing for points, and a halfway decent Canton team whom you can never overlook.
              Platty slips past, (not crushes) Cortland, SNC loses...new parity in D3?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                I actually like it. No more "nights off" Bring the A game every night or it is pointless...love the pun?

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Well, Augsburg is 9-1-1. They are no slouch.
                  Russell Jaslow

Comment

This has been D3 for the last couple years now...I've said it about 20 times on this board this year. There are 40 good teams in Division III hockey now and the gap between No. 1 and 40 draws closer every year.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                      Well, Augsburg is 9-1-1. They are no slouch.
                      Sure they are Russ, they are a tremendous slouch

Comment

Canton rolls Adrian at their house, props to them..Should be a good Pathfinder

Comment

Canton rolls Adrian at their house, props to them..Should be a good Pathfinder
                          51-19 shots in favor of Adrian. Great win for Canton. 19 shots 5 goals. Canton goalie must’ve been awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by nefan View Post
                            51-19 shots in favor of Adrian. Great win for Canton. 19 shots 5 goals. Canton goalie must’ve been awesome!
                            Clearly Canton is the better team....
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by nefan View Post
                              I have been saying it all season....anybody can beat anybody on any given night...no nights off !!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

what happened to Norm1909??

Comment

Working...
                                X