Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SUNYAC Preview

Originally posted by spwood View Post
    I've seen a lot of NBA players griping about this. Funny thing, is if the NBA Players' Association hadn't bargained it in, he would already be getting paid in the NBA...

I don't think Duke is completely helpless without him. They'll adjust to him being out, it was just not ready to do it on the fly against UNC.
    You are correct as witnessed by the Orange last night. Didnt see the game, spotted them 10, so wasn't close?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
      You are correct as witnessed by the Orange last night. Didnt see the game, spotted them 10, so wasn't close?
      Syracuse shot the lights out in the first half, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the second half. Live by the 3, die by the 3.
      Steve
      Penn State Class of '95
      Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Syracuse shot the lights out in the first half, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the second half. Live by the 3, die by the 3.
        Warning squeak ball content
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
          I’m not saying you’re right; I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m just interested to know which journalist allegedly “broke” this story. I haven’t seen that published anywhere.
          Boy this one has to hurt. You know more people would probably say good information here if they weren't subjected to demands from people like you when they did. I also think you'd probably learn something if you spent less time demanding sources from people who know more about certain things than you. Why you think this is your job I don't even know but as a journalist for our paper did it ever enter you head that I myself was the source? I guess not considering you are still limping five months behind despite the fact I told it right to your face. Unless you knew all along and did nothing with it which is about the biggest hack journalist move ever. You must be embarrassed. Anyway you are welcome to apologize at your convenience and I will graciously accept.

Comment

The poster making the claim doesn't appear to have any credibility or sources as of right now. Therefore there's no point in commenting. Emery is going to retire someday, so if he/she keeps saying it, eventually he/she'll be right. That secret would be hard to keep up here, so I'm not getting excited over "pux44"'s breaking "news".
            It wasn't a secret to many people though obviously you weren't one of them. Does it make you feel good to be completely wrong about everything? I look forward to your apology as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
              Given that the other two of the three legendary coaches from the area have retired it is a good guess that he will retire sooner rather than later, but without an official announcement, anything else is speculation
              It wasn't speculation but good guess as usual

Comment

Boy....I am so glad you got that off your chest. It's got to feel good....
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by pux44 View Post
                  It wasn't a secret to many people though obviously you weren't one of them. Does it make you feel good to be completely wrong about everything? I look forward to your apology as well.
                  Waiting for an apology? Hold your breath....

BTW, does it feel good to be a complete a**hole about everything???
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Oz eliminated, Coach Emery "retiring" has cast a pall on this Frozen Four for this fan...apologies to all things Genny. I will be rooting for the Ice Knights to bring the hardware home to NYS. You have special team this season, get it done.
                    Last edited by OZFEST; 03-18-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X