MLB 2018.2: Postseason, Free Agency, and Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Are you saying Stanton or Harper to PHI?

If you mean Harper, no way WAS would let him stay in the NL, and in the same division no less.
    If you mean Stanton, I'd guess NYY was the transfer station to let him stay in the NL East.
    WAS has no say in it. Harper can sign with Phillies.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: MLB 2018.2: Postseason, Free Agency, and Awards

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Are you saying Stanton or Harper to PHI?

If you mean Harper, no way WAS would let him stay in the NL, and in the same division no less.
      If you mean Stanton, I'd guess NYY was the transfer station to let him stay in the NL East.
      Harper. And as JF_G said Wash has no say where Harper goes.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

20 new names on the HOF ballot. Only Rivera is a lock for enshrinement in my estimation.

Other guys like Halladay may make it, but im not sure it's in year 1.
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          HOF Today's Era ballot nominees:

Harold Baines, Albert Belle, Joe Carter, Will Clark, Orel Hershiser, Davey Johnson, Charlie Manuel, Lou Piniella, Lee Smith and George Steinbrenner
          Albert Belle, just to hear his acceptance speech! Lets see if he's still the a-hole he always was.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            20 new names on the HOF ballot. Only Rivera is a lock for enshrinement in my estimation.

Other guys like Halladay may make it, but im not sure it's in year 1.
            Since Selig got in, the "ban" against Bonds and Clemens should be lifted.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

@theaceofspaeder: Roy Halladay still leads all of baseball in complete games since 2009.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                @theaceofspaeder: Roy Halladay still leads all of baseball in complete games since 2009.
                That's... unreal
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

From FB

Strange but true: In 1982 the NL CY Young Award Winner, Steve Carlton, had a higher batting average (.218) than the NL Home Run Champion Dave Kingman (.204).
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    he will take that stat to his grave!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ah the Mets. Just when you think it can't get any worse....

@kileymcd: Sources: Mets are motivated to trade Noah Syndergaard with GM Brodie Van Wagenen initiating talks w/multiple clubs. Expectation is he will be traded this winter, FA SP will be signed to fill his spot. deGrom is off limits w/NYM hoping for extension. BVW used to be agent for both.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Pretty spiffy.

https://sf.curbed.com/2018/11/28/181...tos-waterfront
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

That's... really nice
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

@theaceofspaeder: Barry Bonds hit a Major League record 762 home runs.

If all of his home runs were strikeouts, he would still have both a higher on-base percentage and a lower strikeout percentage than Willie Stargell, Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt, Sammy Sosa, and Alex Rodriguez.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thought the new age nerds ( ) love Ks

No double plays and pump up the pitch count. Win/Win
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                @theaceofspaeder: Barry Bonds hit a Major League record 762 home runs.

If all of his home runs were strikeouts, he would still have both a higher on-base percentage and a lower strikeout percentage than Willie Stargell, Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt, Sammy Sosa, and Alex Rodriguez.
                                if only he had stayed the pirates version of Bonds. He'd probably already be a HOF.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X