Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, I'm just an NPC then. Good to know.
    It's a great way to dehumanize someone before you march them off to their last shower.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      It's a great way to dehumanize someone before you march them off to their last shower.
      It also explains so much.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

CNN reporting an arrest has been made for the bombs. Not much info yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
          CNN reporting an arrest has been made for the bombs. Not much info yet.
          Its a fake arrest!

Yeah. I had little doubt they would be on this guy in a hurry. The FBI can't give copy cats any glimmer of hope of escaping justice.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Its a fake arrest!

Yeah. I had little doubt they would be on this guy in a hurry. The FBI can't give copy cats any glimmer of hope of escaping justice.
            People on the right already composing the fake Facebook page they will attribute to the person that proves they are on the left, no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              People on the right already composing the fake Facebook page they will attribute to the person that proves they are on the left, no doubt
              Yeah. That will be a high priority. With Trump receiving the kind of animosity he has, I can't imagine the logic for someone on the left to target 10 different influential liberal targets.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Justice Department press conference about the arrest at 2:30 ET. 1 side or another the s*it will hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  A hot wife eh?
                  Goddammit autocorrect

Edit: I just checked. It still autocorrects to hot wife. lol.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Apparently this was the guy's truck.

Seems like a well-adjusted individual who would be fun to talk to.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dqccfi2WoAYr4jH.jpg:large
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

At least he's not an NPC.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Having more than two or three bumper stickers should be probable cause for some sort of crime and/or custody of minor children.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          At least he's not an NPC.
                          I don't know what that means.
                          Code:

Comment

I don't know what that means.
                            See. St. Clown post below on NPC. Flaggy called me an NPC today. I'm so proud.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Yes, it's quite apparent when you start showing up with the latest alt-right fad of calling people with whom you disagree an NPC.

NPC = non-playable characters, for those not up on their computer game, and lately adopted para-Nazi lingo. And they use it to reference people who are liberal of mind.
                              A group of socially-awkward weirdos calling others socially-awkward weirdos?

Projection!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Best meme so far.
                                "This van is what Steve Bannon would turn into if he was a Transformer."
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X