Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

A hot wife eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      A hot wife eh?
      Well yeah...if these clowns werent incels they wouldnt be setting off bombs
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The part I found the most revealing:

According to the International Monetary Fund, trade tensions created by Trump’s tariffs could cut global growth 0.5 percent by 2020 (or $430 billion in lost GDP worldwide), with America having the most to lose given its high volume of exports.

Trump’s tariffs are not hurting the Chinese enough for them to capitulate. The negative impact on China’s growth may range from 2 percent to 3.4 percent of exports, and 0.3 percent to 0.5 percent of nominal GDP. Chinese companies are shifting production to countries like Vietnam, Serbia and Mexico to avoid U.S. tariffs.

Trump isn’t shrinking the trade deficit with China or globally as he promised. The nine-month China trade surplus with the U.S. is $225.79 billion, up 15 percent from the same period last year. Those deficits will probably grow, spurred by domestic demand and a strong dollar. China’s monthly trade surplus hit a record high of $34.1 billion in September, up from a $31.05 billion surplus in August.
        Not only is it hurting American job growth and money, but it is actually raising the deficit it was put in place to fix because China was smart enough to realize they can do the same thing we do and just get it cheaper somewhere else.

Sounds exactly like a Republican plan. Create a solution to a problem that doesnt exist and then watch as it destroys the very thing it was created to fix.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Sounds exactly like a Republican plan. Create a solution to a problem that doesnt exist and then watch as it destroys the very thing it was created to fix.
          And watch every Republican voter believe that it actually did fix the problem and we need more of it to make it even better.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Am I an a-hole for actually wanting one of these devices to actually explode in order to prove Trump wrong in a very visible way? He used the term BOMB in quotes in his most recent tweet, implying it's "fake news".

I really have no faith in anyone in the government any more...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              Am I an a-hole for actually wanting one of these devices or actually explode in order to prove Trump wrong in a very visible way? He used the term BOMB in quotes in his most recent tweet, implying it's "fake news".

He did air quotes on bomb cause they're not exloding? AYFKM?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                And watch every Republican voter believe that it actually did fix the problem and we need more of it to make it even better.
                Yeah. Its hard to calculate the ways in which tariffs are damaging the US in both the short and long runs. Just as short recessions can strengthen an economy, the tariffs allow China to reorient its economy to the Pacific rim where all the growth is - and the rest of the Pacific rim to orient itself to China. Trump makes the US a loser again.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Am I an a-hole for actually wanting one of these devices to actually explode in order to prove Trump wrong in a very visible way? He used the term BOMB in quotes in his most recent tweet, implying it's "fake news".

Do not put this on 'those in government'.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    He did air quotes on bomb cause they're not exloding? AYFKM?
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26295337172993

That's the most recent and that's what I read the narrative as **shrug**

Comment

LOL https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/tr...or-a-2014-law/

In his midterm campaign rallies, President Donald Trump has repeatedly made the preposterous claim that he came up with “the greatest idea” for “veterans choice” — a program that was launched in 2014 during the Obama administration. He also claimed it took “44 years” to get the legislation passed.

And at his rally in Kentucky on Oct. 13, Trump said this was “the greatest idea I think I’ve ever had.”

In fact, that was the idea for the Veterans Choice Program, which was created by the bipartisan Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act, signed by President Barack Obama on Aug. 7, 2014. The legislation, which garnered a 91-3 vote in the Senate and a 420-5 vote in the House, followed a scandal over wait times at Veterans Affairs facilities.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Aaah, not as bad as I thought.

It's interesting that he's worried about Republicans getting depressed at the polls because of this news.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Do not put this on 'those in government'.
                          It is on them.... Both sides have abandoned actually helping people. They only help those that further their own agendas. As a 30-40y, working poor, white male with multiple working brain cells, neither side gives a rat's *** about me. It's rich, old white guys on one side trying to push their particular agenda vs rich old white guys on the other side pushing a different agenda that they will benefit from. They don't do **** "for the people"....

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I see the programming still works.
                            Yes, it's quite apparent when you start showing up with the latest alt-right fad of calling people with whom you disagree an NPC.

NPC = non-playable characters, for those not up on their computer game, and lately adopted para-Nazi lingo. And they use it to reference people who are liberal of mind.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Its comforting to know that Trump is in charge of America's security:

"Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this 'Bomb' stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics."
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Yes, it's quite apparent when you start showing up with the latest alt-right fad of calling people with whom you disagree an NPC.

NPC = non-playable characters, for those not up on their computer game, and lately adopted para-Nazi lingo. And they use it to reference people who are liberal of mind.
                                So, I'm just an NPC then. Good to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X