Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    In the underlined case, he is indeed directing an action, and in that case, he should be held responsible.

I don't recall any time he said "bomb the Democrats."
    Does he have to come right out and say it? So, as long as he hasn't come right out and said, "someone needs to kill all the dirty Jews", everything's just hunky-dory. No matter what happens.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

People talked about Dems worshipping Obama. The silly thing was then when those calls came...Obama hadn't even entered office.

But there are some that literally worship Trump. Maybe that's not a huge problem...until he calls for violence. Enter pipe bomb Cesar in the white t shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opM6YIx3gA8
      Go Gophers!

Comment

And I just said that if/when someone gives a directive, then yes, be held responsible. If someone simply says, "I hate (x)," and then someone else goes and physically attacks (x), the former shouldn't be held accountable. That action is on the person who actually takes the action, since that person was not directed to take any action in the first place.
        So the guy standing on the street corner fomenting a riot isn't responsible when a riot breaks out? I mean, unless he comes right out and says, "You people gotta riot!!!"

Comment

Trump and Fox/NRAtv all told us that a horde of migrant brown people funded by the jews was going to invade our country and someone decided to kill ten jews and another sent bombs to every mainstream democrat in recent news and the jewish person who was supposedly funding the caravan. Ultimately those people who committed the acts are responsible for their actions and nobody is arguing otherwise but to say Trump bares no responsibility at all is ludicrous and could only be argued by one of this board's 3 dumbest people.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Does he have to come right out and say it? So, as long as he hasn't come right out and said, "someone needs to kill all the dirty Jews", everything's just hunky-dory. No matter what happens.
            It's all code and Dog Whistle's. He does a great job at it. It's ****ing sick and demented but no question Bannon and the Breitbart machine gave him the scripts.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Trump and Fox/NRAtv all told us that a horde of migrant brown people funded by the jews was going to invade our country and someone decided to kill ten jews and another sent bombs to every mainstream democrat in recent news and the jewish person who was supposedly funding the caravan. Ultimately those people who committed the acts are responsible for their actions and nobody is arguing otherwise but to say Trump bares no responsibility at all is ludicrous and could only be argued by one of this board's 3 dumbest people.
              I agree that no one is arguing against some responsibility of the person who took the action. However, I am of the opinion that the person who took action is 100% responsible. Not 98%, not 75%, I am saying 100%. There is no one else to blame except that person. Think for yourselves, people. If someone is yelling "RUN AND RIOT!" on a street corner, I don't care who s/he is (prez, random person, whoever), each individual should stop and think and make their own decision on what to do.

It really is that simple.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I agree that no one is arguing against some responsibility of the person who took the action. However, I am of the opinion that the person who took action is 100% responsible. Not 98%, not 75%, I am saying 100%. There is no one else to blame except that person. Think for yourselves, people. If someone is yelling "RUN AND RIOT!" on a street corner, I don't care who s/he is (prez, random person, whoever), each individual should stop and think and make their own decision on what to do.

Gotcha. But there is actually 150% or more of blame to go around.

...that's because Trump communicates hatred/violence and Cesar interprets that. Both are necessary and both share guilt. If Trump doesn't come along...based on Cesar's rhetoric and behavior its likely that he doesn't bomb. See the following incitement in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opM6YIx3gA8
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Trump inciting violence doesn't somehow make the bomber less than 100% responsible even if Trump is 33% responsible or whatever number you deem appropriate. That's not how this works lmao.

Comment

My God Brent I can't believe you are this dense and simple minded. But I guess you are and that is really, really sad. The Founding Father's knew that yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater would be a problem, so even though the first amendment says what it says, it comes with limits. I've defended you before in this forum but I can't any longer. If you honestly believe that only the individual bares any responsibility for every last action they take, you truly are a lost soul and I'm re-thinking my earlier statement where I said you're probably a good neighbor.

Comment

Cool. I'm just gonna drive the getaway car, not rob the bank. Only the bank robber is to blame.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G
                      7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                      2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        I wouldn't call her stupid. I'd say that she's stuck parroting the company line of "Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!"
                        Trust me she is stupid. Most of the stuff his campaign credits with really turning things around back in 2016 was because of her. (the ones most people still mock incessantly) She is very smart, but her opinions and thoughts are friggin stupid.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          It's all code and Dog Whistle's. He does a great job at it. It's ****ing sick and demented but no question Bannon and the Breitbart machine gave him the scripts.
                          They're starting to eat themselves (I just wish it was faster). Matt Drudge, who famously carried Brietbart's and Alex Jones's water, called out FOX News for their callous treatment of the temple shooting
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            Cool. I'm just gonna drive the getaway car, not rob the bank. Only the bank robber is to blame.
                            You abetted in a crime. You are responsible for aiding and abetting.

And Cesar was charged previously with a bomb threat, and the charge was dropped because it was ruled that he was not capable of committing that act at that time. So there is a previous history with this sort of action.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Jesus christ will all of you just start a friggin thread where you can gang up and attack Brent and the rest of us dont have to read it. Good lord you ruin every single thread that he dares post in by quoting everything he says and either ripping it apart or ignoring it and twisting it to serve what ever purpose you want it to.

It is becoming more tedious to read than posts by Flaggy. And BTW you are all doing to him exactly what everyone says liberals do. He gives his opinion, you attack it it. He defends it, you attack the defense. He tells you why what you are saying isnt actually what he said and you attack that. Rinse repeat. We get it, you think he is a moron. Guess what just like the morons who argue with the bot look like morons you all do too at this point.

He has his opinion you have yours. You dont have to agree but you dont have to be ***holes about it either and that is all you are doing. And I literally dont agree with anything he is posting...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So I guess there's no such criminal charge as "incite to riot"?

Comment

Working...
                                X