Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
    I don't think Joe should have used Trump as an example. He is spot on with what he said, but he'd be better off to stay away from politics. Too many hurt feelers out there....
    ok, but I don't think he was spot on. I got the point of course, but tdon is a poor example. He only picked up the wall lately, as a way to pander. Sure now he's stuck with it, but he has said in public how stupid a wall is. it's not like he holds any belief strongly. So yeah, Churchill would be great too.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      Who?
      sorry, Marv.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I don't think we are going to make it into the Frozen 16 with an at large bid. And as league champs ... that seems to be slipping away ...
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          I don't think we are going to make it into the Frozen 16 with an at large bid. And as league champs ... that seems to be slipping away ...
          Three weekends of strong hockey will win the auto bid. Home ice definitely helps, but I dont think you can say it's slipping away before the playoffs have even started.

In my rose-coloured biased opinions they have time to turn it around and peak during the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's precisely what they started to do last year, right around this time. So we shall see...

Comment

I won't give up yet!
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I like this team

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                  Three weekends of strong hockey will win the auto bid. Home ice definitely helps, but I dont think you can say it's slipping away before the playoffs have even started.

In my rose-coloured biased opinions they have time to turn it around and peak during the playoffs.

I'm hoping they follow last year's formula of playing as a team, don't be afraid to play hard nosed/hard ice hockey, and Robbie can steal a game or two for us. We have the talent and skill to play and beat anyone in the WCHA 2 out of 3 games.

Let's go Tech.

Comment

Let's go Huskies - Beat UAA!
                    #Tradition

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                      Let's go Huskies - Beat UAA!
                      #Tradition

I have zero confidence but #tradition.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Hope some Huskies fans have gotten the opportunity to enjoy the temps in the 40’s in Anchorage this weekend. It’s a beautiful trip!
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Side roads around here are glare ice with water on top, so if you're up in Anchorage, drive carefully. I know true Huskies don't have any trouble driving on winter roads, just a friendly reminder

See you at the game tonight, go Huskies!

I like this team!!

Comment

Go Huskies!

Comment

We won last night 3-0. And all three stars went to Anchorage players? You are as bad as Minnesota.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                                We won last night 3-0. And all three stars went to Anchorage players? You are as bad as Minnesota.
                                I assume that must be the flo tv guys? Dirks three stars were all Huskies. Broetz, Halonen, and Jurusik.

Comment

Working...
                                X