Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Thank you BGSU!!!

Huge win for us tonight. Back at the top of the standings. Going into the GLI on a positive note.
    MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
    2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

I just hope they mend any bumps and bruises these next two weeks. Its going to be quite a grind once the GLI hits.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
        I just hope they mend any bumps and bruises these next two weeks. Its going to be quite a grind once the GLI hits.

Hopefully Jackson and Meek are healthy, conditioned. and ready to go in time for GLI.
        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

I ... didn't see that coming.

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            I ... didn't see that coming.

GFM
            Suuuure...

I knew we were in trouble just looking at Sinclair's numbers relative to the rest of UAH. Reminds me of when Ellsworth would keep Tech in games they had no business hanging around in.

Glad we don't have to play you guys for the rest of the regular season, so good luck until then.

Comment

Is anyone, besides the team and Dirk, going to Anchorage?
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

According to Joe (on his show today), we've agreed to a 2-for-1 with Michigan, but Marv "is promising he'll come back and make those other ones up to us."

Right.

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
                  According to Joe (on his show today), we've agreed to a 2-for-1 with Michigan, but Marv "is promising he'll come back and make those other ones up to us."

Right.
                  Marv is counting the GLI because they are technically MTU home games.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Suuuure...

I knew we were in trouble just looking at Sinclair's numbers relative to the rest of UAH. Reminds me of when Ellsworth would keep Tech in games they had no business hanging around in.

Glad we don't have to play you guys for the rest of the regular season, so good luck until then.
                    Actually, I've been so busy with work and family stuff that I haven't really gotten to pay much attention. Even if the government shuts down, I'll be working! Good luck to Tech the rest of the way, as always.

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      Is anyone, besides the team and Dirk, going to Anchorage?
                      I'll be there, it's only a two hour drive.....three if you count a stop at Odd Man Rush for a pint of Reid McDonalds finest...

Comment

Just to let everyone know. If you completed the jersey interest form for a black, black-gold, cream or gold jersey, you should have received an email this morning from my THG email. If not, check your spam or contact me through USCHO. We have begun to collect money for those 4 styles and hope to order this winter. If you still want in and haven't submitted interest yet, go to jerseys.techhockeyguide.com and fill it out! Its probably now or never on the Black jerseys (the 2013-2017 road jerseys with the "Wheel" logo) and it might be awhile before we get enough interest in the Golds again.

Thanks
                        Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 12-18-2018, 12:42 PM.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Sure thing, Red 2.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Sure thing, Red 2.
                            Yeah, I really don't understand why we can't do a 2 for 2 or 1 for 1 instead of a 2 for 1 if thats what he's willing to verbally agree to...
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              Yeah, I really don't understand why we can't do a 2 for 2 or 1 for 1 instead of a 2 for 1 if thats what he's willing to verbally agree to...
                              At least he is owning it whereas certain NCHC schools do not.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Right.
                                Simple solution:
                                Season #1 Michigan plays at Tech
                                Season #2 Tech plays at Michigan
                                Season #3 Michigan plays at Tech (if they never schedule the second set of games at Tech then the agreement ends with a 1 for 1 completed)
                                Season #4 Tech plays at Michigan (if necessary, Scout's honor)

No reason Tech has to travel first. Easy way to see if Merf's word is any good.
                                Ryan
                                Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 12-19-2018, 08:51 AM.
                                Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                                Originally posted by geezer
                                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                                Originally posted by manurespreader
                                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                                X