UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
    Nice weekend sweep, hopefully, we replicate next weekend with Hockey East points on the line.
    H o m e g a m e s

Comment

• Re: UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
      h o m e g a m e s
      u v m
      Tully Rink Rat
      Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
      Youngstar
      UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
        u v m
        L o l

Comment

Good weekend sweep, and three straight Wins. All with Hernberg in net, BTW.

Hockey East only for the remainder of the season. Have to take at least 6 of the next 8 available points with two home against UVM, and then a home/home with BC. We have quietly moved up to 20 on the PWR, and remain one of only four Hockey East teams with a winning record so far this season.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            Good weekend sweep, and three straight Wins. All with Hernberg in net, BTW.

Hockey East only for the remainder of the season. Have to take at least 6 of the next 8 available points with two home against UVM, and then a home/home with BC. We have quietly moved up to 20 on the PWR, and remain one of only four Hockey East teams with a winning record so far this season.
            They need to start taking advantage of home ice. Only 2-5-1 at home so far this season compared to 9-3 away from the Tsongas.

Comment

We should either wear blue uniforms at home or move of the all of the games to Janas Rink (yuck, yuck, yuck)
              Tully Rink Rat
              Youngstar
              UML Class of 09

Comment

We should either wear blue uniforms at home or move of the all of the games to Janas Rink (yuck, yuck, yuck)
                Go with the Tulley or Hallenborg...

Comment

Please ...blue uniforms at home! Why did they wear them for the home opener and then they stopped.
                  What did you say?
                  Who own the Chiefs?
                  What did he say?
                  Owns! Owns!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

I wonder if HE schedules Lowell to play Merrimack 3 times next year so neither school has to give up their home game
                      Tully Rink Rat
                      Youngstar
                      UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

Yay. An outdoor game. Maybe this time it won't be 50 and raining. As I said on Twitter, the outdoor hockey "experience" is significantly overrated, especially once you've been to one.
                        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                          Yay. An outdoor game. Maybe this time it won't be 50 and raining. As I said on Twitter, the outdoor hockey "experience" is significantly overrated, especially once you've been to one.
                          Correction.

Comment

Maine defeated BC tonight 7-2. The Black Bears are now a point behind Lowell, having played one more game. A big weekend coming up against UVM.

Comment

• Think there’s any chance the Sat game gets moved up a few hours due to inbound snow?
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                                Think there’s any chance the Sat game gets moved up a few hours due to inbound snow?
                                No snow expected till Sunday, I thought?
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X