Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

s’upp y’all

Greetings from Texas
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

HHT again.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

w00t HHT

Didn't think I was going to be there at all.

Comment

HHT!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT!!

So the aliens have entered the building. or maybe they only play well on the road?

Comment

Fht

Comment

*HT. Oh how swept it is!

Comment

*HT. I should have known. Sigh.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!
                      Catch up day!

Comment

Good evening Lodge. I had hoped to spend today starting to pack for my various trips that are fast approaching. I was going to upgrade my phone first. So, to be safe, I decided to back up my phone to my laptop first. I’ve been getting messages about I’m just about out of iCloud storage space. I try to start deleting things. I go to my Outlook, get a message that says no room to operate, throwing it into Offline mode. Huh? So, I try to see about making an appointment at the Genius Bar. You condo that online any more. So, I jump in my car and head to the Mall. I decide, instead of upgrading my phone, I’ll have them change the battery.

Well, it was PACKED. And the first person i spoke with tried to foist me off on phone support. I refused. I was able to only wait 30 minutes for the battery upgrade. Had to leave it there. Went home, ate lunch, drove back with laptop. Finally got to sit with a tech at 5pm. Thought it would i take too long. Was able to get Outlook to not be offline. And it looks like messages are being sent to my computer but they’re not downloading. And naturally, because it’s Outlook, even Outlook FOR the Mac, they couldn’t help me. I did have the guy help me set everything up on iCloud and wound up having to pay the .99/month. What a colossal pain and time suck.

While I was at the Mall,they have a Currency Exchange place. I was looking to get some Euros and Pounds to take with me and then use my credit card. They have this MasterCard Travelex Money Card. It works like a debit card. I can load pounds and euros on it. There’s no fee like there would be if I just use my credit card. Still not sure if I should get that. Going to ask a few people at work. Have any of you heard of that card? This is it: https://www.travele*****/travel-money-card

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Good evening Lodge. I had hoped to spend today starting to pack for my various trips that are fast approaching. I was going to upgrade my phone first. So, to be safe, I decided to back up my phone to my laptop first. I’ve been getting messages about I’m just about out of iCloud storage space. I try to start deleting things. I go to my Outlook, get a message that says no room to operate, throwing it into Offline mode. Huh? So, I try to see about making an appointment at the Genius Bar. You condo that online any more. So, I jump in my car and head to the Mall. I decide, instead of upgrading my phone, I’ll have them change the battery.

Well, it was PACKED. And the first person i spoke with tried to foist me off on phone support. I refused. I was able to only wait 30 minutes for the battery upgrade. Had to leave it there. Went home, ate lunch, drove back with laptop. Finally got to sit with a tech at 5pm. Thought it would i take too long. Was able to get Outlook to not be offline. And it looks like messages are being sent to my computer but they’re not downloading. And naturally, because it’s Outlook, even Outlook FOR the Mac, they couldn’t help me. I did have the guy help me set everything up on iCloud and wound up having to pay the .99/month. What a colossal pain and time suck.

While I was at the Mall,they have a Currency Exchange place. I was looking to get some Euros and Pounds to take with me and then use my credit card. They have this MasterCard Travelex Money Card. It works like a debit card. I can load pounds and euros on it. There’s no fee like there would be if I just use my credit card. Still not sure if I should get that. Going to ask a few people at work. Have any of you heard of that card? This is it: https://www.travele*****/travel-money-card
                          When we traveled they told us to get AAA VIsa. No fees. That is what we did. Worked like a charm. If you have AAA call them. They have a bunch of great hints

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Usual church lunch, then headed to the corner store. A buddy happened to stop by with goodies to share, which were quite good. Got some info on upcoming beer releases, which was very awesome. Between talking "shop" and then geeking out over movie discussions, it was a fun afternoon. Didn't get everything done that I wanted to do today, but oh well.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Just got back from Modell’s to get a hat and shirt for myself and my dad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Just got back from Modell’s to get a hat and shirt for myself and my dad!!
                                You rock the hat well. Congrats to your team!

Comment

Working...
                                X