Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I received $3.6M from Mr Thomas James. The total is now $1,002,311,409.06.

1 B. Wow RFAlph! Are you renovating the Lodge for us?

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    T-2 hours until my lovely bride & I depart for the airport. Two weeks in Luxembourg, Belgium, & France (Normandy, Loire Valley).
    Am I excited? Merde yeah!
    Am I jealous? Merde yea!

Happy Thanksgiving Lodge!

Comment

My company caters from Cracker Barrel for all of us working Thanksgiving. We get three orders at 12:00 for the morning shift, 5:00 for the night shift, and 8:00 for the overnight. After the morning duty manager picked up the first one, CB took it upon themselves to cancel the other two. Night shift one just got here 15 minutes ago, and it's cold to boot. Best part was the phrase "Call them *****" written in purple highlighter on the bottom third of the invoice. Hopefully the last time we use them.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Happy T-day!

Thankfully, I was off in my estimate of people for dinner. Many were showing up after we had our dinner (due to other dinners). So, only a dozen or so people. Great food, fighting a food coma (which is a good problem to have).
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Happy T-day!

Thankfully, I was off in my estimate of people for dinner. Many were showing up after we had our dinner (due to other dinners). So, only a dozen or so people. Great food, fighting a food coma (which is a good problem to have).
          I had a glass of wine. and I am now ready to sleep until next week sometime...

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            I had a glass of wine. and I am now ready to sleep until next week sometime...
            My mom had a small glass of some of my fudge beer (yes, it tastes like fudge; and it's 11.3%) and had a glass of wine. Despite her objections, she was feeling a little buzzy. My brother and I were laughing quite a bit.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I screwed up my lower back somehow. It was a bit stiff yesterday. I woke up this morning barely mobile. It was an adventure getting up out off the couch or any other chair at Thanksgiving. I'm walking around like a 90 year old man with a corn cob shoved up his butt. This is not fun.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                I screwed up my lower back somehow. It was a bit stiff yesterday. I woke up this morning barely mobile. It was an adventure getting up out off the couch or any other chair at Thanksgiving. I'm walking around like a 90 year old man with a corn cob shoved up his butt. This is not fun.
                Speaking from experience...walk it off. I've literally rolled out of bed, propped myself up using the bed. Walking slowly, for a bit, helps loosen the muscles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Speaking from experience...walk it off. I've literally rolled out of bed, propped myself up using the bed. Walking slowly, for a bit, helps loosen the muscles.
                  I’ll second this. I’ve had times where I’ve barely been able to stand up but doing some warm up walking/jogging can really help.

Couple years ago I hurt my back bad enough to have to do light duty for a month. That sucked.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!

Finally did a fried turkey this year. Best. Turkey. Ever! I may never cook one in the oven again.
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

S’upp y’all
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning from France.
                        Next stop Verdun.
                        Biggest challenge (as always) is getting out of the airport driving a rental.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                          Good Whatever, Mookie and Greyeagle!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            1 B. Wow RFAlph! Are you renovating the Lodge for us?
                            It could use that.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Trains move
                              But they don’t swerve.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Greetings Lodge! Had a great Thanksgiving here in Belfast. Went to Giants Causeway in the morning. Then they had the Thanksgiving gala here at the Titanic Belfast Museum last night. I think i overdid it as my left ankle is very sore today. After breakfast I went to a pharmacy to get more ibuprofen. They had it behind the counter. Also, it only cost 0.80 pence. That’s, like, nothing! Anyway, I’m hanging out in my room till it time to leave for the games. Trying to stay off it. And need to remember to bring the ibuprofen with me so I can take it later today and tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X