Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    HHT! So happy right now.

Our coach was savage last week, even said "there is a cuteness that doesn't belong in hockey" on this team. There was no cuteness tonight. It was gritty. Hard-fought.
    I tried to be loud.

My projection isn’t what it used to be.
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
      I tried to be loud.

My projection isn’t what it used to be.
      I did post one of your (c) things on GPL. I had to. Was getting frustrated.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT! So happy right now.

Our coach was savage last week, even said "there is a cuteness that doesn't belong in hockey" on this team. There was no cuteness tonight. It was gritty. Hard-fought.
        You scored all your goals in the space of 1:14, and you're ready to declare that things were "gritty" and "hard-fought"?

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            You scored all your goals in the space of 1:14, and you're ready to declare that things were "gritty" and "hard-fought"?
            There was a lot of cuteness in my opinion. Would have lost if the opponent didn't suck.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
              Good Sometning, SOH!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I did post one of your (c) things on GPL. I had to. Was getting frustrated.
                It was certainly fun to add the “again” to it a couple of times in quick succession.
                Last edited by melmac; 11-10-2018, 08:27 AM.
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Wait.... are we talking hockey in here

Working on my CV. Yuck. I literally have not had a legit NP CV since well, ever. I was hired right out of school without one, poached off of the practice I was leaving by someone who knew me and then hired to the teaching gig by someone who took what ever I had and submitted it without me knowing. I had a CV to apply for reimbursement and privileges but they were really a formality, no one cared what was on them

Now I am really applying I am struggling. What I want to apply for is a hybrid job and there is no actual format from what I can figure out. You have to have clinical experience and teaching experience, there a dual focus, and the structure for each kind is totally different. I do much better with structure and organization.

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

Another cold and snowy day of pheasant hunting in 320ville. Most of the small area lakes and some of the bays on larger lakes were froze over this morning.

Trying up come with ideas for mrs g 50th birthday next weekend. I suck at that kind of stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                      Good afternoon Lodge.

Another cold and snowy day of pheasant hunting in 320ville. Most of the small area lakes and some of the bays on larger lakes were froze over this morning.

Trying up come with ideas for mrs g 50th birthday next weekend. I suck at that kind of stuff.
                      Offer anal let her strap one on and make you squeal

Or a cruise...
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                        Good afternoon Lodge.

Time with each other. Or time where she gets to do something she loves with out guilt to cost or time spent away. (mookie behave yourself) Something telling her how awesome she is. Stuff is stuff. Something that gives a person time or that shows appreciation is wonderful. If you are giving stuff- something that symbolizes an important event or what you appreciate about her- Mother's ring/necklace... My friend's hubby just had a piece of chaney (broken china from slave revolt) from the beach they live on set into a bracelet that has swirls representing the hurricane they lived thru. Not expensive but really meaningful

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Offer anal let her strap one on and make you squeal

Or a cruise...
                          Can you get arrested for typing that kind of stuff in Timbuktu?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Time with each other. Or time where she gets to do something she loves with out guilt to cost or time spent away. (mookie behave yourself) Something telling her how awesome she is. Stuff is stuff. Something that gives a person time or that shows appreciation is wonderful. If you are giving stuff- something that symbolizes an important event or what you appreciate about her- Mother's ring/necklace... My friend's hubby just had a piece of chaney (broken china from slave revolt) from the beach they live on set into a bracelet that has swirls representing the hurricane they lived thru. Not expensive but really meaningful
                            Thanks. We always try to keep things simple. I got her a mother’s ring a few years ago but like I stated previously I’m not very creative. I think Mookie is on to something though. I just need to channel my inner mookie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Lodge. Tired today. Got home about midnight, didn't sleep very well. I think I'm overly anxious about my travel tomorrow. Staying home tonight. Catching up on dvd'd shows. I need to take a nap.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                                Thanks. We always try to keep things simple. I got her a mother’s ring a few years ago but like I stated previously I’m not very creative. I think Mookie is on to something though. I just need to channel my inner mookie.
                                Never go full mookie...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X