Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2018-19: New Breed, Old Snarl

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
    The difference between 2 and 3 seed is which color shirt they wear. I wan to win so they are champs, they are in NCAA, at what number doesn't really interest me, all the teams are good
    Are you talking "overall" seed? According to USCHO's own reporting, NU already has a #1 seed locked up Bracketology Blog Since the other three teams are from the West (St. Cloud, Minnesota State and Minnesota-Duluth), they are guaranteed to be placed in a regional close by.

Comment

The UMass thread is somewhere else.....
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        You blow this tonight, you’ll take it to your grave...

Your fvcking grave
        Not sure I even agree. See my post above. There is 100 times more incentive for BC. Period. NU has a #1 seed AND a regional in the East locked up. Only question is whether BC can play two near perfect games in a row. (although I get it that you're just being "snarky" again)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          Define 'superior'. PC went 2-4-0 against BC this season, and when they controlled their destiny as far as getting into the dance, the #2 seed couldn't come up with their superior body of work and take down the #7 seed. If PC gets in at this point, that would be the epitome of backing into the dance.

BC on the other hand, if they happen to win the automatic qualifier, will have taken down the #1, #2 and #3 seeds in the tournament to get to get there.
          That's not 'stealing' a berth, That's going out and kicking you in the face, slapping you up the backside of your head and taking the gawdam thing. Big difference there.
          If it is of any comfort for you, and BC does 'steal it', you can take solace in that your team went 3-0-0 on the season against the Hockey East Champions.

If BC doesn't take down #3 tonight, they have no business getting to the dance.
          If they do win, they have earned the auto bid and do belong (as does Northeastern, as they have earned it over the course of the season).
          That's my 2 cents on all of that. Peace, Out.

Sorry Nu fans for hijacking your thread, but he started it.

Beanpot rematch tonight. May the best team win. Should be a barn burner.
          Go Eagles!
          Steve have you been going to the games or watching from home ?
          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            ...Sorry Nu fans for hijacking your thread, but he started it. ...
            "He" is a Maineiac
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
              The difference between 2 and 3 seed is which color shirt they wear. I wan to win so they are champs, they are in NCAA, at what number doesn't really interest me, all the teams are good
              You're forgetting about the last change factor for being home team (higher seed)

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                Steve have you been going to the games or watching from home ?
                What's that got to do with anything? But to answer your question, I go to the games.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Congrats n the win last night. You were the better team. It's too bad that we couldn't see if Farabee would have made a difference.

I have always been impressed with Davies, but last night he showed me how effective he is in his own zone. He was a force that few of our forwards could get past. He looks like he has a very strong NHL career ahead of him.

Oh - and good luck tonight!
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Congrats to your Hockey East Champion Huskies. Great defense to hold BC to just 2 goals! It was an entertaining game.

Comment

Thank you.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• we didnt let them score 5x5.
                        yet we did not make it easy on ourselves after storming out to a 3-0 lead..

Wishing Logan Hutsko a full recovery & hope he is well soon. Good gm as always BC.

You NU Cardiac Canines!
                        Congratulations on the HE Championship!!! We did it again... !
                        Last edited by northeastern; 03-23-2019, 09:22 PM.
                        GO NU HOCKEY
                        Always bullish on the future.
                        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

congrats you guys! We threw everything at you but the kitchen sink. Go get a NC now!

Comment

Congrats NU...good luck moving forward!
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Congratulations! Now go out there and get to the Frozen Four!

Comment

2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! Let's do some damage in the NCAA's!!!!
                                Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                                —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                                X