Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2018-19: New Breed, Old Snarl

NU was robbed in '94!!

(sorry, the reference to the 6 straight NCAA losses reminded me of that "pre-high-def-review" debacle). And BU would have really liked it if LSSU had been eliminated that early...
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

from CP tonight.. again, wishing him the best.

Thank you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3HCeuSXgAAx0Fi.jpg
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by HHound View Post
        This is a prime example of “the pot calling the kettle, black”! Do you think it might be possible that half of your terrieres had their minds on the pros - for most of the season???
        It was our extreme pleasure to see to it that your guys finished below .500🤡
        Would suggest y’all act like you’ve been here before, but we know that isn’t the case
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Would suggest y’all act like you’ve been here before, but we know that isn’t the case

ha ha.. yeah mookie.. CP's headed to the pros after a good college outing.. you still living the past banging your fists on a keyboard aged?xx.. wishing you got some..

sure he should be embarrassed..
          you are a real find & have aged well. keep up the good work.
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            With a selective memory like yours, the past is whatever you want it to be.
            However, the future will be easier to accept if you recognize that it will probably be very different from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
              This is a prime example of “the pot calling the kettle, black”! Do you think it might be possible that half of your terrieres had their minds on the pros - for most of the season???
              It was our extreme pleasure to see to it that your guys finished below .500🤡
              I see you're new to mookie.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

What a class act! Will be feeling very conflicted when he comes to town wearing bleu, blanc, et rouge.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Madden is coming back. Benning comments indicate they want him to get stronger and bigger. So, definitely one, maaaaayyyybe two more years of him at NU.
                  "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                    Madden is coming back. Benning comments indicate they want him to get stronger and bigger. So, definitely one, maaaaayyyybe two more years of him at NU.
                    I guess in the crazy world of college hockey, but did anyone really think he is leaving? He is 150 lbps, remember they told Gaudette after his sophomore year to go back and get stronger. I think he is a min 2 more years. Last time I will mention this, but did anyone see the article where Montreal says they expect Primeau to play the next several seasons in the AHL. He left early to play in the AHL, just nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                      I guess in the crazy world of college hockey, but did anyone really think he is leaving? He is 150 lbps, remember they told Gaudette after his sophomore year to go back and get stronger. I think he is a min 2 more years. Last time I will mention this, but did anyone see the article where Montreal says they expect Primeau to play the next several seasons in the AHL. He left early to play in the AHL, just nuts.
                      There was some concern among fans that I spoke to. Not myself, but some. Nonetheless it's nice to get confirmation
                      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Not surprising, but Davies has signed with the Devils. Thanks to him and CP for some awesomely successful seasons!

If we thought this season was going to be a rebuilding one..

Comment

• Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                          If we thought this season was going to be a rebuilding one..
                          no kidding. like getting a box of Legos delivered to St. Botolph St to start the season...
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

CHN's take

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...et-Up-Well.php
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                              no kidding. like getting a box of Legos delivered to St. Botolph St to start the season...
                              As long as Shea stays, they have 3 good returning D men. I think they have some good kids coming in. Kessilring on D should stp right in, Aiden McD has 23 goals this year in the USHL. Plus there is some size coming in, they could use a little bulk up front. Other than Felipe there is no big forward. A lot rides in net, the freshman coming on is supposed to be pretty good. Anyone know why Ruck is not staying?

Comment

• Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                                As long as Shea stays, they have 3 good returning D men. I think they have some good kids coming in. Kessilring on D should stp right in, Aiden McD has 23 goals this year in the USHL. Plus there is some size coming in, they could use a little bulk up front. Other than Felipe there is no big forward. A lot rides in net, the freshman coming on is supposed to be pretty good. Anyone know why Ruck is not staying?
                                Yes, your d is great and is built for long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X