Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan and Joel are flanking Bobo on line #1. Lots to like there.
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
      Logan and Joel are flanking Bobo on line #1. Lots to like there.
      One would think.

Comment

• Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

still haven't lost

and perhaps the only way to see cloonan get a point, is to have jake get one as well A's an A!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          One would think.
          Thoughts on the game? (Yes, I’m assuming you went, notwithstanding what you wrote on the Harvard thread. I doubt I’m the only one here who had a hard time believing that the same fan who’s been there to support the team in places like Alaska and Ireland didn’t make it out to Cambridge. 😀 )

Comment

Originally posted by srsterrier View Post
            Thoughts on the game? (Yes, I’m assuming you went, notwithstanding what you wrote on the Harvard thread. I doubt I’m the only one here who had a hard time believing that the same fan who’s been there to support the team in places like Alaska and Ireland didn’t make it out to Cambridge. 😀 )
            I was there and a pretty even entertaining game- Both teams have high end talent and little depth
            Good goaltending by both teams
            Harper appears to be playing back to level of previous years
            Krys still out injured? all the pre game articles did not mention him but was not dressed
            With Vidoli leaving Switzer played occasional shifts as 6th defenseman
            Continuing the trend of poor attendance --1902

Fight resumes Friday to try to edge into top four slot for hockey east tournament
            Only hope for NCAA is like last year to win hockey east tourney

Comment

Originally posted by srsterrier View Post
              Thoughts on the game? (Yes, I’m assuming you went, notwithstanding what you wrote on the Harvard thread. I doubt I’m the only one here who had a hard time believing that the same fan who’s been there to support the team in places like Alaska and Ireland didn’t make it out to Cambridge. �� )
              I did go. And not for nothing, the ticket cost $25 and $10 to park. So please, enough with the whining about Agganis prices.

Anyway, I agree with DLG's assessment. Not a bad game but I was hoping for more. Maybe it was the long break. The PP needs work. As do face offs. Thought Oettinger played well. They have two games this weekend. Will we see the new goalie in one of them??

I saw Krys in the stands. I believe he broke his thumb. I would assume it will be another couple of weeks before he's back? Which means we'll most likely see him this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                Continuing the trend of poor attendance --1902
                Ya think it might have anything to do with the numbers Scarlet mentioned ($25 + $10 for parking)???

And it looked even less than that on the internet stream (ESPN Plus)

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I did go. And not for nothing, the ticket cost $25 and $10 to park. So please, enough with the whining about Agganis prices.

Anyway, I agree with DLG's assessment. Not a bad game but I was hoping for more. Maybe it was the long break. The PP needs work. As do face offs. Thought Oettinger played well. They have two games this weekend. Will we see the new goalie in one of them??

I saw Krys in the stands. I believe he broke his thumb. I would assume it will be another couple of weeks before he's back? Which means we'll most likely see him this weekend.
                  Thanks to all the BU fans who travelled to our humble home and helped create some semblance of a hockey atmosphere.
                  Last edited by Crimson Faced; 01-09-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Faced View Post
                    Thanks to all the BU fans who travelled to our humble home and helped create some semblance of a hockey atmosphere.
                    Dance with AOC and have fun at a home game!

Eat your heart out, GOP.

Comment

Good game. Summed up accurately by DLG. One thing that struck me was Harvard's defense group. Having 4 puck movers like Fox, Marino, Walsh and Rathbone doesn't happen very often. Their PP is very good, too. Farrabee's goal was an impressive snipe.

Comment

We need 2 points tonight. Tomorrow night will be tougher, so tonight is critical.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                          We need 2 points tonight. Tomorrow night will be tougher, so tonight is critical.
                          We can play with/beat anyone if we decide to play and get good goalkeeping. Combining the two in the same 60 minutes has been our Achilles' Heel and my frustration.

Comment

Well that went well. Still having second period issues. Here’s hoping to see it continue tomorrow.

Comment

The 4th line scored again!

Bobo won that game with his angry - I can’t believe this game’s tied - destruction of a UNH forward in front of the UNH bench which led to Farabee’s goal. More of that.
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Well that went well. Still having second period issues. Here’s hoping to see it continue tomorrow.
                                2nd period issues?!?!?!
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X