X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Originally posted by defkit View Post
    Looks like Farabee should have no trouble making the WJC team. I hope Cockerill makes it. He won't score a lot, but his speed and tenacity could help the team.
    Cockerill and Farabee on final U.S. roster. Bowers skates for Canada.
    https://twitter.com/usahockey/status...86244729053184
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Comment

I just turned on the NHL Network and saw Canada and Sweden playing. Doing a few other things so not paying close attention. Waiting to hear Bowers’ name, wondering what his number is. Five minutes later, I see Dante Fabbro, check the screen closer and see that it’s a replay of last year’s gold medal game. D’oh! Was wondering why such an important game was happening at 8am over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I just turned on the NHL Network and saw Canada and Sweden playing. Doing a few other things so not paying close attention. Waiting to hear Bowers’ name, wondering what his number is. Five minutes later, I see Dante Fabbro, check the screen closer and see that it’s a replay of last year’s gold medal game. D’oh! Was wondering why such an important game was happening at 8am over there.
          Hah!. Bowers is #15. Interesting this year with USA not in Canada's group for the first time in a long time. They will try to end Sweden's 44 game preliminary round win streak in their third game (I think). I guess that assumes Sweden wins their first two games, making it a 46-game streak...
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Quiet around here...

I saw Mark Divver's tweet that Vidoli is in the USHL. Anyone know if the plan is for him to return next year?

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              Quiet around here...

I saw Mark Divver's tweet that Vidoli is in the USHL. Anyone know if the plan is for him to return next year?
              That typically doesn't happen when someone up and leaves mid-season. Not to mention, the Sioux City line chart I saw listed both him and Adam Samuelsson, who left BC and also joined Sioux City, as "Uncommitted".

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                That typically doesn't happen when someone up and leaves mid-season. Not to mention, the Sioux City line chart I saw listed both him and Adam Samuelsson, who left BC and also joined Sioux City, as "Uncommitted".
                I guess the "uncommitted" notation likely means he isn't coming back. I just wondered if it may have been more of a Prawdzik situation, where both parties agreed he would be better off seeing more ice time in the USHL than riding the pine at BU. But I agree that most players that leave aren't intending to come back.

Comment

Very sad to report that long time supporter and Friends of Hockey member Al Petras has passed away. He had a massive heart attack on New Year’s Day. His funeral is Saturday, January 12, 11am at Marsh Chapel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

An important part of the BU hockey legacy. And he put Pennsylvania on the map in hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Very sad to report that long time supporter and Friends of Hockey member Al Petras has passed away. He had a massive heart attack on New Year’s Day. His funeral is Saturday, January 12, 11am at Marsh Chapel.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

boys haven't lost a game in a month!!!

awesome

keep it going
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          boys haven't lost a game in a month!!!

awesome

keep it going
                          Now you've gone and done it.

Comment

1966-67 squad finished 25-5-1, denied in both ECAC final and NCAA final by Cornell's Ken Dryden.

Comment

Hey we have a game tonight!!!

Did Jack, I mean Albie get Joel and Logan on the early flight back, while Jack Drury is still skiing/bonding with the rest of the guys at Whistler??

Needless to say this team needs to find a groove. I guess they won their last 2 games, right? So just keep it going...

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                                Hey we have a game tonight!!!

Did Jack, I mean Albie get Joel and Logan on the early flight back, while Jack Drury is still skiing/bonding with the rest of the guys at Whistler??

Needless to say this team needs to find a groove. I guess they won their last 2 games, right? So just keep it going...
                                LOL!

Shhh. BC fans will get ****ed. #UnfairFlying
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X