This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    How did he not score more goals last year?
    The 50 billions dollar question right there.....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Thanks, Scarlet!
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        Even if they put up a hard border between the north and south again, there should be no worries about travel from the Republic to the north, I would think it would be like going from the US to Canada. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. I had a great time there, did my trip for a week independently and saved a boatload of money compared to the Cara weeklong trip. Those kids on Friday were hilarious.
        It's a time thing. Our bus driver/tour guy told us it could take more than two hours to get through the border once it goes back up. It's a two hour trip, add on another two hours and you've just lost a day.

Comment

An email today announced that the Friends of BU Hockey Lounge will be open for FOBUH donors immediately following Friday's game against BC. Kudos to Albie O'Connell for insisting on re-opening the lounge that was closed the past few seasons.

ICYMI--a good read about David Quinn and the hemophilia that ended his playing career and his path into coaching. Also on the blog.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
            Food for thought...Brady Tkachuk has 9 goals in 14 games for the Sens. How much of a difference would he have made on this BU team if he returned?

For the record, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well his game has transitioned to the NHL at age 19. I strongly believed he made the wrong decision when he decided to leave BU and felt he really needed another year to further develop his game. Kinda glad to see I'm being proven wrong so far.
            I was going to post something similar. 8 games at BU last year, already has 9 in the NHL. I absolutely didn't think he was ready. Now, I'll remind that Alex Chiasson had a great start to his NHL career, I think scoring in his first 6 games or something like that, and then slowed down enough that his current great run with Edmonton is a big surprise. But I think Brady will continue to rack up points. Not sure if he was intimidated last year and passed the puck too much, or if he had to dial back his physicality to not get too many penalties. I also think he matured a ton - remember his lady back-check on the late goal by Michigan?
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
              I was going to post something similar. 8 games at BU last year, already has 9 in the NHL. I absolutely didn't think he was ready. Now, I'll remind that Alex Chiasson had a great start to his NHL career, I think scoring in his first 6 games or something like that, and then slowed down enough that his current great run with Edmonton is a big surprise. But I think Brady will continue to rack up points. Not sure if he was intimidated last year and passed the puck too much, or if he had to dial back his physicality to not get too many penalties. I also think he matured a ton - remember his lady back-check on the late goal by Michigan?
              All these kids having immediate success in the NHL right after leaving BU certainly isn’t bad for recruiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                An email today announced that the Friends of BU Hockey Lounge will be open for FOBUH donors immediately following Friday's game against BC. Kudos to Albie O'Connell for insisting on re-opening the lounge that was closed the past few seasons.

ICYMI--a good read about David Quinn and the hemophilia that ended his playing career and his path into coaching. Also on the blog.
                was that also a newly jacked foh putting together the pre-game at umlololol in a week?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                  Food for thought...Brady Tkachuk has 9 goals in 14 games for the Sens. How much of a difference would he have made on this BU team if he returned?

For the record, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well his game has transitioned to the NHL at age 19. I strongly believed he made the wrong decision when he decided to leave BU and felt he really needed another year to further develop his game. Kinda glad to see I'm being proven wrong so far.
                  I too was of the opinion that he needed another year at BU. Kudos to him for proving me wrong. Needless to say he would likely be a difference maker on the team this year.

Comment

The “over” wins.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                        The “over” wins.
                        At least we’ve got that going for us.

Comment

• BC is terrible so this is really pathetic. Who decided to hire this guy?

Comment

• Whatever they're doing with the goalie coaching is inexcusable.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                              BC is terrible so this is really pathetic. Who decided to hire this guy?
                              Newsflash...so is BU

Comment

BC is terrible and BU just lost to them. My God.

#18 on BC looks like he’d rather be getting a root canal. What a dog he is.

BU Hockey: Not good.
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X