Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    Two tickets in hand for Saturday!

ASU has been idle since 3/3. We have only played two games in that time. The boys will need to bring everything they have. I like our chances.
    Aside from location, this looks like the best possible scenario for QU. Hopefully we get a decent fan base to make the trip. We are the closest team and good crowd support will add a little energy. ASU will be missing a player due to suspension, and their record against the Top 16 Pairwise teams was abysmal this year. No ECAC teams in our region. Like others have said, if the boys bring it and as Rand says “play to their identity” our chances to make it to Sunday are pretty good. Got our tickets, got our hotel, Allentown here we come.....Let Go Bobcats!

Comment

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2018-19 - Let's shuffle off to Buffalo

I watched Cornell’s two games against ASU, and frankly QU is a much better team than the Sun Devils. Daccord is a very good goalie and they have a few good forwards, but if the Bobcats play a reasonably good game they’re at least 2 goals better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoop85 View Post
        I watched Cornell’s two games against ASU, and frankly QU is a much better team than the Sun Devils. Daccord is a very good goalie and they have a few good forwards, but if the Bobcats play a reasonably good game they’re at least 2 goals better.
        I saw QU play a couple times this year, once live and once streamed, also watched Clarkson play ASU in the Desert Classic, and I have to say I like the Bobcats in this one...

Comment

We are thinking of making the trip to Allentown Saturday. Is there any particular section that a QU fan would want to be in?

Comment

the 'connecticut beanpot' now has a name: 'connecticut ice'

Comment

Good luck to Q and all the ECAC in the NC$$.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Good luck to Q and all the ECAC in the NC$$.
                Thanks! Same to the Big Red (unless we meet in Buffalo).
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Keep your heads up playing the Devils to avoid injuries heading into the next game.

At least you won't have to worry about Wilson.
                  National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Just wanted to wish you a huge BG good luck! You are in a good and winnable bracket! Without looking past, UMD is one tough hombre that is tournament tough who has proven to play well in big games; their experience is a big advantage. Getting Priskie back will be huge as he will have a chip on his shoulder and have extra incentive but I also think this hiatus will do your club wonders as it allows rest but Pecknold to work on things (on ice and psychologically) in practice. Let your forward do their thing and pick your spots to support/activate with your D. On special teams, your strength on your PP has to be a in the plus column. However in saying your offensive fire-power, Shortridge is the key! Go and represent the ECAC well!

Comment

It all "Starts with the goaltending", where have I seen that ? Go Q-Pac !! You going Mark, you better be !
                      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                        Two tickets in hand for Saturday!

ASU has been idle since 3/3. We have only played two games in that time. The boys will need to bring everything they have. I like our chances.
                        Oops !
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
                          the 'connecticut beanpot' now has a name: 'connecticut ice'

Maybe now we can lobby for an Outdoor game at the Yale Bowl.... just wishful thinking and looking for an extra excuse to fly home.
                          "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                          - Elon Musk

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                            Oops !
                            Question: assuming the weather is 70+ all day and Bobcats play 2nd game, how good (or, bad?) is the ice going to be and will that affect a speedy, digging team more than a big, physical team that relies on checking and breakaway offense?

And we know how Bobcats play on 2nd weekend game, and either Bowling Green or Minnesota are very very good teams....every team in this has potential to win - - all it takes is getting hot. It is hard to see them getting that hot the way they played the last few games. The Kids are just alright....but maybe that could be good enough? I hope to be there.

Comment

In case you don't watch Channel 8. https://www.wtnh.com/sports/quinnipi...ent/1881632707
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                                The video even includes a shot of The Eagle in his natural habitat!

Comment

Working...
                                X