Quinnipiac Bobcats 2018-19 - Let's shuffle off to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2018-19 - Let's shuffle off to Buffalo

I just saw Priskie's goal on top five plays of the week, holy moly ! I wasn't aware that he's your top goal scorer with seventeen, and a defenseman, very very impressed. HRU Mark, you making the trip to Placid this year ?

Hoping he's a Bruins draftpick.
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      I just saw Priskie's goal on top five plays of the week, holy moly ! I wasn't aware that he's your top goal scorer with seventeen, and a defenseman, very very impressed. HRU Mark, you making the trip to Placid this year ?

Hoping he's a Bruins draftpick.
      Unfortunately not he's a Washington Capitals draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        HRU Mark, you making the trip to Placid this year ?
        I'm good Steve. If Q gets to the Championship game I might go up on Saturday. Otherwise not likely this year.
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I have question and hope someone may have a suggestion. Is anyone else having issues with the broadcast from ESPN+ having a lot of lag and having the picture jump around. Makes it hard to watch. I thought it might be the WiFi so for the Union game I plugged the computer directly into the network using an ethernet cord and the quality was no better. But next day I watched the RIP game which is not through ESPN+ and it was crystal clear with no lag even using WiF. So I think its their broadcast. Any suggestions as to getting a better signal would be appreciated. I have tickets to the Yale game but want to watch the Brown game and am dreading watching the players jump all over the ice. I hope the ECAC did not sign a multi year deal with ESPN+

Comment

I myself have only had one instance where the ESPN+ feed went dead. Ither than that I've had decent success watching it. There have been numerous complaints in other threads about flags, jumping, etc. It has to be the feed. It's a shame anyone has to put up with it and I'm sure neither ESPN or the league really care.
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post
              I have question and hope someone may have a suggestion. Is anyone else having issues with the broadcast from ESPN+ having a lot of lag and having the picture jump around. Makes it hard to watch. I thought it might be the WiFi so for the Union game I plugged the computer directly into the network using an ethernet cord and the quality was no better. But next day I watched the RIP game which is not through ESPN+ and it was crystal clear with no lag even using WiF. So I think its their broadcast. Any suggestions as to getting a better signal would be appreciated. I have tickets to the Yale game but want to watch the Brown game and am dreading watching the players jump all over the ice. I hope the ECAC did not sign a multi year deal with ESPN+
              I have watched the ESPN+ feed from just about all of the ECAC teams home ice and other than the feed starting late a few times I have had very few issues with the feed. The picture sometimes is not crystal clear like the RPI TV but for the most part it has been near their quality. Wonder if it could somehow be your internet provider and their link to ESPN? I have Verizon FIOS and I do not use their fastest data rates.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Are the ECAC playoffs also going to be broadcast on ESPN or are they making us pay for that dumb Boxcast again?
                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post

The broadcasts have been fine for me. I usually watch it on my Roku TV but occasionally on my computer without any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                    Are the ECAC playoffs also going to be broadcast on ESPN or are they making us pay for that dumb Boxcast again?

I'm almost positive I read when they signed this deal that playoffs would all be on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
                      I'm almost positive I read when they signed this deal that playoffs would all be on ESPN+.
                      According to the Fan Guide all games will be on ESPN+

https://www.ecachockey.com/men/champ...ship_Fan_Guide
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                        I have watched the ESPN+ feed from just about all of the ECAC teams home ice and other than the feed starting late a few times I have had very few issues with the feed. The picture sometimes is not crystal clear like the RPI TV but for the most part it has been near their quality. Wonder if it could somehow be your internet provider and their link to ESPN? I have Verizon FIOS and I do not use their fastest data rates.
                        Thanks I have been watching on Cox Cable but just found that there is an ESPN app for My TV and loaded it and just watched some live basketball no proble with lag. I hope that solves my issue. Ill see Friday night.

I did read that the playoffs were also being broadcast on ESPN+ no additional charge just the 4.99 monthly charge

Comment

Cornell remaining games SLU & Clarkson
                          Harvard remaining games RPI & Union
                          Bobcat remaining games Brown & Yale

Not impossible, if Bobcats sweep weekend against 2 tough teams and Cornell does not, they could and that also takes into consideration that Harvard does not sweep.

Beating Brown, remains to be seen how much both teams have in the tank: Yale plays Princeton Friday night at home....

Comment

Originally posted by SnowDogFlyer View Post
                            Cornell remaining games SLU & Clarkson
                            Harvard remaining games RPI & Union
                            Bobcat remaining games Brown & Yale

Not impossible, if Bobcats sweep weekend against 2 tough teams and Cornell does not, they could and that also takes into consideration that Harvard does not sweep.

Beating Brown, remains to be seen how much both teams have in the tank: Yale plays Princeton Friday night at home....
                            The only game that matters right now is Friday at Brown. No scoreboard watching, and no looking ahead to Saturday. Doesn't matter what other teams do... we need to take care of business on Friday.
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Weekend Preview: Brown/Yale

http://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/201...brownyale.html
                              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                              https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

• Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                                End of 2 and late hit to Nick Jermain, once gain lit his fuse....the more I see of Nick Jermain the more I like this kid!! Just love what I am seeing tonight. Mark, Z you guys were right - - 1 period at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X