BGSU Falcons 2018-19 - The length of Lake Erie from Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BGSU Falcons 2018-19 - The length of Lake Erie from Buffalo

4-1 sweep of the #19 Broncos tonight, first time we've swept them since 2010. Our forecheck is really effective, the Bronco defense had a number of turnovers, one which led to a shorty. Up next is the #4 Buckeyes for a home-and-home this weekend.

Comment

Graphic from a FloSports article on BG and the upcoming Battle of Ohio showing the "Bergeron Effect" on the BG and Miami State program wins over the past 8 years.

Bergeron effect

https://www.flohockey.tv/articles/62...-state-matchup

Comment

I have a question. When I was at our last meeting at your arena 2 years ago I was looking all around for the Mason Cup and couldn't find it and no BG personnel I asked seemed to be able to tell me where it was. Is it currently on display and if so, where?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          I have a question. When I was at our last meeting at your arena 2 years ago I was looking all around for the Mason Cup and couldn't find it and no BG personnel I asked seemed to be able to tell me where it was. Is it currently on display and if so, where?
          I have never seen the Mason Cup on public display post realignment. My guess is it's locked up with all the other CCHA paraphernalia that's the property of BG as a result of the demise of the league.

Also, there were only 200 bench seats available for Saturday's game as of a couple days back. Hope you have your tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
            I have never seen the Mason Cup on public display post realignment. My guess is it's locked up with all the other CCHA paraphernalia that's the property of BG as a result of the demise of the league.

Also, there were only 200 bench seats available for Saturday's game as of a couple days back. Hope you have your tickets!
            I got my tickets the minute they went on sale.
            It's a shame the Cup isn't on display at your arena. It's an injustice that nobody can see it.

Comment

So yeah. 8-2 Falcons. On OSU ice. That’ll do nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                So yeah. 8-2 Falcons. On OSU ice. That’ll do nicely.
                Statement heard loud and clear.
                https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                  Statement heard loud and clear.
                  Assuming we don't crap the bed and lose by 6 tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing your hockey imperialism thingee on Monday.

Comment

I know the BG faithful hate Tech, but Congrats on the win tonight.

Nice job.....That is one WCHA game I cannot wait for....

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post

Nice job.....That is one WCHA game I cannot wait for....
                      Hate? Nah. More frustration than anything. I enjoy Tech fans. I wish our student section was more like yours. Wit is better than vulgar any day.

Comment

Mainly referring to Hockey John, as I have said many times I love the way BG plays and Coach B, keep the foot on the gas tomorrow.

Comment

Mainly referring to Hockey John, as I have said many times I love the way BG plays and Coach B, keep the foot on the gas tomorrow.
                          Good Job on your victory over Wisconsin. I am not a big fan of Tech as I have encountered a few rude fans that have attended games at BG, as well as a few posters here that see's Tech as doing no wrong. I don't view all Tech fans that way however. We have developed a good rivalry. I hope both BG and Tech keeps the pedal to the metal and brings home two more wins for the WCHA.

Comment

For me personally, I don't hate Tech or Tech fans. I am both amused by and jealous of Tech fans. Nothing it seems stops them from making dumb, eye rolling comments about their team. But that's passion. I respect that.

Bring your brooms to the Kohl Center tonight.

Comment

I am at Miami for the Colgate series and BGSU’s score was the buzz in the crowd last night. Every goal elicited an excited reaction. Congrats!!

Comment

A lot of happy BG fans in our house last night!
                                Well all I can say is I hope I'm just as happy after tonight's game.

Comment

Working...
                                X