Minnesota State 2018-19 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Funny how when you win new fans will emerge from the cornfields.
    (jk, best of luck the rest of the way)
    I’ve always been a fan of the Mavs. They are a lunch pail type team but recently have become more skilled. Fun team to watch and wish them nothing but the best unless of course they run into UND again in the playoffs
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Re: Minnesota State 2018-19 Season Thread

At the game Saturday, I saw something on the scoreboard about a jersey auction, but I missed the website, and now I can’t find any info. Does anyone know what the website is?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
        At the game Saturday, I saw something on the scoreboard about a jersey auction, but I missed the website, and now I can’t find any info. Does anyone know what the website is?
        https://www.auctria.com/Az/ae3a78c4-46d0-4f31-aa56-149accc2483d/Event/Index?page=163d9658-cb57-4408-a81b-6aec54a1c6bb&initial_state=~(f8536376-3d6c-403e-8ace-58a370c2ca6a~(page~0~group~%27All~category~%27

Or just got to Mavhockey twitter page and scroll down to any tweets before saturdays game
        All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity. - Gordie Howe

Minnesota State Mankato Mavericks

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan19 View Post
          https://www.auctria.com/Az/ae3a78c4-46d0-4f31-aa56-149accc2483d/Event/Index?page=163d9658-cb57-4408-a81b-6aec54a1c6bb&initial_state=~(f8536376-3d6c-403e-8ace-58a370c2ca6a~(page~0~group~%27All~category~%27

Or just got to Mavhockey twitter page and scroll down to any tweets before saturdays game
          Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!
            You have some time to decide haha
            All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity. - Gordie Howe

Comment

You have some time to decide haha
              Yes, I was worried I was missing it, but now I see I have 120 days to bid!

Comment

Yes, I was worried I was missing it, but now I see I have 120 days to bid!
                I have a feeling you're going to have to be willing to spend three to four hundred to get one of these.
                I do wish they indicated roughly size if I'm going to spend good money on a jersey I'd like to think that it might actually fit

Comment

I have a feeling you're going to have to be willing to spend three to four hundred to get one of these.
                  I do wish they indicated roughly size if I'm going to spend good money on a jersey I'd like to think that it might actually fit
                  As a larger guy, I was thinking of a goalie bid! Room in that, right?

Comment

Mavs fans, anyone know what happened to Chris Van-O-Shaw? He is not listed on your roster:
                    http://www.wcha.com/men/minnesota-st...statistics.php
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Mavs fans, anyone know what happened to Chris Van-O-Shaw? He is not listed on your roster:
                      http://www.wcha.com/men/minnesota-st...statistics.php
                      Heard he will play after the first semester ends. Getting his academics in order

Comment

As a larger guy, I was thinking of a goalie bid! Room in that, right?
                        Goalie cuts are huge. I have a Marty Brodeur GC, XXL (which I think translates to a 56) and I don't need pants when I wear it (6'2" 160; I have to have XL stuff b/c of arm length).
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Goalie cuts are huge. I have a Marty Brodeur GC, XXL (which I think translates to a 56) and I don't need pants when I wear it (6'2" 160; I have to have XL stuff b/c of arm length).
                          Ahhhh, 160 pounds. I remember those days! Islanders ruled the NHL, Bill Cosby was a friendly sitcom dad, and I had just discovered beer. Those were the days!

Comment

Heard he will play after the first semester ends. Getting his academics in order
                            Correct — plan is to join the team after the first semester — will be interesting to see if he’s eligible for the Christmas tournament, as that is after the first semester is complete.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I think they’re going to go higher — Tuomie’s Jersey is already at $830.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                I think they’re going to go higher — Tuomie’s Jersey is already at $830.
                                Speaking of Tuomie (and Michaelis, and Napravnik), kudos to the students who are bringing the German flag to games! Nice touch!

Comment

Working...
                                X