Minnesota State 2018-19 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota State 2018-19 Season Thread

It seems as though Hastings is starting to develop a nice little coaching tree of former players. Corey Leiverman is in the NAHL, i think still with Janesville. Zach Stepan was hired yesterday in New Ulm.

Although he wasnt under hastings, I think Ryan McKelvie is still with UAA. When Knott eventually leaves, it looks like we may have a few options to replace him. From everything thats out there, it seems like its going to happen soon.

Oops.....Stepan was hired, not fired.
    Last edited by Bale; 04-09-2019, 01:08 PM.
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Good to see former Beaver Todd Knott possibly moving up the coaching ladder.
      Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
      FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
      NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
      NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
      NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
      NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
      Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
        It seems as though Hastings is starting to develop a nice little coaching tree of former players. Corey Leiverman is in the NAHL, i think still with Janesville. Zach Stepan was hired yesterday in New Ulm.

Although he wasnt under hastings, I think Ryan McKelvie is still with UAA. When Knott eventually leaves, it looks like we may have a few options to replace him. From everything thats out there, it seems like its going to happen soon.
        And now Carter Foguth named head coach of the Chippewa Steel in the NAHL.
        Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bale View Post
          And now Carter Foguth named head coach of the Chippewa Steel in the NAHL.
          Great to see all these former players get into coaching! How many recruits are signing this week?

Comment

Working...
          X