Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

As for Flag, the 8chan keyboard diarrhea he posted about the Kremlin's "Q Anon" psyop earlier today is all you really need to know that he's a troll, and a bad one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Or, he has a Jebby in full ecclesiastical garments preceded by an acolyte swinging a thurfir and a cross bearer leading him into the swearing in
    Well, we all know that would certainly give you a hard-on.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Ah yes. Letís primary a Democrat in West Virginia.

Your brand of politics will go real well in the state that has the highest trump approval ratings.
    They literally just had a blue governor a year ago lmao. Also to quote someone on another board

West Virginia voted for ****ing Hubert Humphrey over Nixon and Carter over Reagan and Dukakis over Bush. It becoming the reddest state in the country was not inevitable, itís a consequence of Democrats abandoning labor to become the *other* party of wealthy interests, just one thatís more polite to minorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Well near as I can tell, trix's brand of politics is that everyone right of Bernie gets the bullet, so...
    Or the ones who confirm rapists. What an impossibly high bar to clear!!!
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-06-2018 at 04:58 PM.

As for Flag, the 8chan keyboard diarrhea he posted about the Kremlin's "Q Anon" psyop earlier today is all you really need to know that he's a troll, and a bad one at that.

Well, we all know that would certainly give you a hard-on.
    Joe doesn't like Jesuits. Too academic and not fire and brimstone enough for him.

Teaching you how to Bucky.

This was never about that, but sure, you go for sarcasm if it makes you feel good about all of this.
    It wasn't sarcasm, just a bit of an amusing image that occurred to me.

There is nobody, on the right, left, or center that should end up feeling good about all this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    It wasn't sarcasm, just a bit of an amusing image that occurred to me.

There is nobody, on the right, left, or center that should end up feeling good about all this.
    The right got their guy and have the Court locked up until Thomas retires at the earliest.

They're farking dancing in the church aisles tomorrow.

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    Murkowski voted present rather than no since the Montana senator was at his daughter's wedding. If she had voted no, then Manchin's vote would've mattered.

Yep, they clearly coordinated that ahead of time.
    Murkowski just guaranteed a tough re-election at best and likely the end of her career. I donít see the Dems sandbagging her elections anymore like in the past.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    This is true, no one should feel good about it. The problem is virtually everyone who is on the right DOES feel good about it, and a near universal number of the representatives they elect feel good about it. People are positively gleeful that Kavanaugh was confirmed. These same people are often the ones who also gleefully cheer when their president mocks a woman who may have been sexually assaulted, possibly by the guy their representatives in government just confirmed to a lifetime position on the most important court in the world.

There is nothing left about our government that functions for the needs of the vast majority of the people in this country. On one hand we deserve better than this. On the other hand we get the government we deserve when women vote for men who abuse women, or the poor vote for people who will take money out of their pockets so a billionaire can pay less in taxes, or a union member who expects his union to fight for better wages and working conditions votes for people who espouse the fallacy of "right to work" laws, or hunters and hikers vote for people who couldn't care less about protecting the environment from corporate interests who think nothing of warming the planet a little more for a few more buck in stock prices...

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

There is nothing left about our government that functions for the needs of the vast majority of the people in this country. On one hand we deserve better than this. On the other hand we get the government we deserve when women vote for men who abuse women, or the poor vote for people who will take money out of their pockets so a billionaire can pay less in taxes, or a union member who expects his union to fight for better wages and working conditions votes for people who espouse the fallacy of "right to work" laws, or hunters and hikers vote for people who couldn't care less about protecting the environment from corporate interests who think nothing of warming the planet a little more for a few more buck in stock prices...
    This, except make it universal among politicians. No one really cares about the common man anymore. They are all career politicians, who say whatever they need to say to get the votes, and then just go about business normally once elected. And we are all stupid enough to fall for it every time.

Saw a meme this afternoon, and it summed it up perfectly: to vote for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    This, except make it universal among politicians. No one really cares about the common man anymore. They are all career politicians, who say whatever they need to say to get the votes, and then just go about business normally once elected. And we are all stupid enough to fall for it every time.

Saw a meme this afternoon, and it summed it up perfectly: to vote for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.
    bsabsvr
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    bsabsvr
    You know itís a white male saying it when you hear that absolute bull s hit

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    You know itís a white male saying it when you hear that absolute bull s hit
    No doubt. I honestly don't understand it anymore.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

bsabsvr
    omg***bbgrazzledazzlewhatever you're talking about.

Jesus, if you really think all Dems are angels who look out for the common person...here's some more Kool-Aid. Remember, kids, I am not a Republican, because I think what they have become is pure bullsh*.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    You know it’s a white male saying it when you hear that absolute bull s hit
    And I've heard white women, minority men, and minority women say the same thing.

So, is it different coming from a white male? Do those words take on a different meaning?

That's pretty prejudiced, right there.

Edit: the meme I saw was posted and shared by two white women, older than me. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by The Rube; 10-06-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Jesus, if you really think all Dems are angels who look out for the common person...here's some more Kool-Aid. Remember, kids, I am not a Republican, because I think what they have become is pure bullsh*.
    bsabsvr

bsabsvr
    ghdjkl

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    This is true, no one should feel good about it. The problem is virtually everyone who is on the right DOES feel good about it, and a near universal number of the representatives they elect feel good about it. People are positively gleeful that Kavanaugh was confirmed. These same people are often the ones who also gleefully cheer when their president mocks a woman who may have been sexually assaulted, possibly by the guy their representatives in government just confirmed to a lifetime position on the most important court in the world.

I donít disagree but when the Dems give the alternative of someone who also doesnít support most peoplesí interests Iím realistic about what the turnout is going to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    Joe doesn't like Jesuits. Too academic and not fire and brimstone enough for him.
    Heretics.

No, but you are believing and pushing the "both sides" narrative, which is exactly what causes people to sit out elections and not vote, which puts the party of greater evil in power.

If it comes down to Corporate Hegemony vs. Corporate Hegemony Lite, I'm taking the diet version every time and twice on Sunday.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

No, but you are believing and pushing the "both sides" narrative, which is exactly what causes people to sit out elections and not vote, which puts the party of greater evil in power.

If it comes down to Corporate Hegemony vs. Corporate Hegemony Lite, I'm taking the diet version every time and twice on Sunday.
    That was the whole point of the original post about the meme. It's still evil. And it makes me sad.

To put it in more basic terms, do you want a punch in the face, or a punch in the gut?
    If ANYthing, this whole Trump thing revealed the country's true colors, and frankly, I would love to blow the whole political system up and start from scratch. I fear it's too late for that, without a major MAJOR uprising from the people, and it won't be with votes. It'll be like some non-power country revolting against the ruling powers.

That was the whole point of the original post about the meme. It's still evil. And it makes me sad.

To put it in more basic terms, do you want a punch in the face, or a punch in the gut?
    If ANYthing, this whole Trump thing revealed the country's true colors, and frankly, I would love to blow the whole political system up and start from scratch. I fear it's too late for that, without a major MAJOR uprising from the people, and it won't be with votes. It'll be like some non-power country revolting against the ruling powers.
    That type of change can't happen without ceding world authority to China, which none of us want, trust me.

Thread Information