X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

I suspect this take may be true.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

When Drumpf complains: “It’s a very scary time for young men in America,” but “women are doing great.” A Kremlin propagandist Dmitry Kiselyov commiserates on TV: “Guess what stands in Kavanaugh’s way? Certainly, the disease of malignant feminism… used to destroy promising careers and eliminate political opponents.”
      https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-kr...-court-nominee

Yes, it's The Daily Beast, but it's a relevant article.

Comment

WSJ owns the libs:

Comment

https://t.co/8D8GZH4DnH?amp=1

To be honest, imo we need a big change to our system of governance. Top down change. No more D’s or R’s because we’re aftaid of the bogeyman constructed to keep us fighting each other.

Imo, without some form of revolution we would need someone like a Dr. King or RFK to emerge to get us on the right track but no-one has the guts (nor brains and charisma) to pull that off, the willingness to pay the ultimate price for change so we get this ****. Another deep state connected elitist ***** on the bench. And the opposition doesn’t appear much better. Imo.

Compare all of them to this speech: https://youtu.be/77IdKFqXbUY

EDIT: or this magnificent speech: https://youtu.be/OC1Ru2p8OfU

https://youtu.be/OC1Ru2p8OfU

We don’t people like this running for office or in office. “That is why we fail”, to quote that green thing from empire strikes back.

With moral courage from our leaders Kavanaugh doesn’t get a whiff of this power but here we are.
          Last edited by solovsfett; 10-06-2018, 12:52 AM.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I missed the circus today working and traveling, but why did Susan grandstand for so long? Why not just make a simple statement

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I missed the circus today working and traveling, but why did Susan grandstand for so long? Why not just make a simple statement
              Trying to avoid a primary from the right for 2020
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                You hit the right word - circus. I'm all for transparency, but TV has turned the Congress into a media show for the bases.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

You dummies missed the Collins polling at the end of the last thread.

Her numbers got BETTER (42 went to 45)
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    You’re acting like it’s some great burden for a Democrat to vote against those bills. That says enough about the modern democrat party on its own.
                    He's a Democrat in a solid red state. The alternative is Republican who votes for those things.

I'd rather have him than Grassley or Ernst representing me.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Wouldn't bet the cow farm on that one. Says nothing about the 55.

And yes, support Manchin. He may vote with Trump half the time. But he's in the reddest state in the country in terms of '16 support for Trump - #1. Have to be smarter than this.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

She went from +8 to 0.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

30 or 40 years on the Court notwithstanding, Kavanaugh might be the best thing that could have happened. If this is not the final move that galvanizes voters we were screwed as a society anyway. White women without a college education voted overwhelmingly for trump in 2016. If that holds true in 2018 and they vote overwhelmingly again for the republicans on their ballots, despite the fact the less well-off financially you are dramatically increases the likelihood of being the victim of a sexual assault, we're fvcked again. I think our country is at a crossroads right now, not unlike where we were in the decade preceding the Civil War.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's time for the Dems to move on from this and focus on the midterms. A lot of knuckle-draggers are going to be energized by this process (for all the wrong reasons of course) and the surge to the polls that at one point was probable to favor the Dems might shrink by November.

Start talking about things that matter to a lot of people - tax cuts that aren't working, trade wars that aren't working, stagnant wages for most of the middle class, failing infrastructure, rising debt at the federal level, rising debt in the populace and a looming recession, etc., etc. Leave RvW, immigration and the environment alone until they take control of Congress and can then hopefully begin fixing all the sh*t that Trump has broken.

Comment

A ‘generic democrat’ would be a huge upgrade from some of the people the Democrats have run in Maine in recent times. If someone from away like Susan Rice runs they will get crushed.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X