X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

https://videosift.com/video/A-Scary-Time
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Kavnaugh has the balls to mention women's issues during his speech. What a sick ****er.
      JC... he’s going to be un gd bearable for the next 30 years.
      A W/Cheney/Rumsfeld/CIA lackey through and through.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        JC... he’s going to be un gd bearable for the next 30 years.
        A W/Cheney/Rumsfeld/CIA lackey through and through.
        True, but Booker needs to shut the F up about impeachment. That trash talk will only give Rs a reason to mobilize.

Comment

Did anyone catch the Trump confirmation tonight?
          Go Gophers!

Comment

I wish Assange would find a way to get Kavanaugh’s docs out there.
            His Kremlin handlers will never allow that, and you know it. Russian state media was openly cheering for Kav's confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              True, but Booker needs to shut the F up about impeachment. That trash talk will only give Rs a reason to mobilize.
              This. It's done.

I'd rather hear them propose court packing, and I've made it very clear that I don't (*%$(*$%ing want FDR-style court packing.

Comment

What a *****. I feel terrible for Ford but beyond that, Kavanaugh has a lengthy record and it’s appalling.

If his records came out we’d be relitigating extraordinary rendition, CIA torture at black sites etc.
                I wish Assange would find a way to get Kavanaugh’s docs out there.
                I feel like the Dems and independents weren’t forceful enough on that issue.
                Screw Assange...he is not the crusader he pretends to be he is just a worthless narcissist who is too stupid to realize when he is getting duped and too greedy not to get bought off. I hope he rots.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In what should surprise no one, Mitch McConnell admitted openly and giddily that his "rule" that blocked Merrick Garland from darkening the doorsteps of any senators office would "not be enforced in 2020 so long as the GOP retain control of the Senate."

I'll repeat it for the Trumphumpers in the back pews: MITCH MCCONNELL IS A HYPOCRITE.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Screw Assange...he is not the crusader he pretends to be he is just a worthless narcissist who is too stupid to realize when he is getting duped and too greedy not to get bought off. I hope he rots.
                    I don’t hate him, he’s an enigma but he CAN do good. I don’t know whom else would have the audacity to produce the Vault 7 release.

If not Assange I want someone to release Kavanaugh’s dirty laundry.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      His Kremlin handlers will never allow that, and you know it. Russian state media was openly cheering for Kav's confirmation.
                      Honest q, why would Russia want Kavanaugh on the bench. Je’s A W “if you’re not with us your against us” lackey?

Comment

He’s a Russian pawn moreso than trump. He has zero credibility.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          He’s a Russian pawn moreso than trump. He has zero credibility.
                          Kavanaugh is a Russian pawn? Can you send links? I haven’t heard that. I only am aware of his work for W and his stance on Morley vs CIA.

Comment

No Assange
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              No Assange
                              If that’s true the CIA will kill him or make him disappear.

Comment

Honest q, why would Russia want Kavanaugh on the bench. Je’s A W “if you’re not with us your against us” lackey?
                                Because Kavanaugh would help make the case against their involvement disappear.

From CNBC last July: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/russ...s-charges.html

Judge Brett Kavanaugh warned the government in a 2011 court decision that if it wants to charge foreigners with violating laws about political contributions, then it must prove that those foreign nationals were aware of the laws being broken.
                                No one yelled "Coup-fourré!" during the Trump tower meeting. So since the Russians weren't explicitly told they were breaking they law, they couldn't have broken the law.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X